4.80 star(s) 12 Votes

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
You give up that easy only because it unpopular? Come on, dude. I work on five and sixth coming prject og mine and I never abandon non of them even they been total bitches in my arts style deeloping even if (I'm using sims 4 for my game some arts hand drown I like it).

Just don't abonon the porject. Take your time to do it. Just keep working on it. And I even liked the the game. Such shame you get defeated by those whom tall that your game is unpopular. Screw them do what you like. I see that how you love the project.

Inporve the friendship with the best friend on earth. (Since she the one who go on heart even we been good friend she betied us and that I don't like she act like thos who betried instead of been a friend to Maleficent. Sin she act like damn warden I better treath like other those who betryed her.) Best friend ruind to act as traitor instead to help us and upport us she do the exat opposite. Even best firiend friend betryed the MC Ho do I expect Malefict daughter would react to another batrey even by her so called "best friend" who acting like her warden. Ther are non earth now not into damn jail. She can't even get a totoos that she got a whashahead by her best friend? I even doubt if she is trul her best friend.

Why she can't be dom without subt to no one? I like The MC a lot.

edited:
When somone start to abaondon their game thei alwyes alwey will abdon other as well. Why onerath somone that worked hard in their game sadlywith pressure that no one like that game, give up on the long run and then he keep doing the same thing over and over again like a vcious circle wher there the only thing he need to gie the patron satifaction is give up on the protject you wokrdso hard that you love, you said yourelf. No one like it. The surprise no one like on of my game no goodand worthy review I still need to see.

So pleas the give that bullish that no one like your game. I the one like this game from the start. Too bad. One somone abbond a project he will alweys abandon his project he workso hard with lot of pation. The really sad.

Juts put it on hold istead. Whe yo feel redy to keep work on you will have the skill and scen fo this game but give upon this project I see no future on long run.

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
My God, guys, I've been making a new game for more than 3 months! Version 0.1 is almost ready. What's the point of discussing "Maleficent"?
This thread is about Maleficent: Banishment of Evil not about new game. You could done the new thread instead.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I can't open a thread about a game that doesn't exist yet.
I'm not sure how it work. But I thing more devs doing it. Better ask toone who clearly do that oning ne thread instead of write the new teas about the new game.

Old DVD

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I'm not sure how it work. But I thing more devs doing it. Better ask toone who clearly do that oning ne thread instead of write the new teas about the new game.
I haven't been writing about a new game here for a long time. I wrote about the new game just today, answering a question.

OK, I'm keeping quiet until the day a new game comes out.

anminter17

Sep 8, 2017
I haven't been writing about a new game here for a long time. I wrote about the new game just today, answering a question.

OK, I'm keeping quiet until the day a new game comes out.
Mate, don't get too salty about random comments here, that's no point doing that. He expressed his personal feeling about the topic, obiviously we can't all agree on everything. Don't get mad to people with different opinion, expecially on anonymous forums like this it will be plenty of them. Just do your thing the way you think it's right. Anyway if you want to keep showing us some sneak peak it would be welcome, i think that many are waiting 0.1 with interest.

Reactions: Old DVD

Old DVD

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Mate, don't get too salty about random comments here, that's no point doing that. He expressed his personal feeling about the topic, obiviously we can't all agree on everything. Don't get mad to people with different opinion, expecially on anonymous forums like this it will be plenty of them. Just do your thing the way you think it's right. Anyway if you want to keep showing us some sneak peak it would be welcome, i think that many are waiting 0.1 with interest.
You're right, what else can I say...

Reactions: anminter17

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Maleficent ate her wings to make her tame, got a degree in archeology and went touring the globe,
searching for macguffins in all the wonky stories of priceless artefacts lost to civilisation.
It all came to her while playing The Architect”s Goons raid her game from around here,
after having gone to the movies to watch the latest marky mark movie : Uncharted.

Reactions: Old DVD

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
It's disappointing to see this was abandoned in such a short amount of time and the reason being "unpopular". I come here quite a bit to browse new games and think I saw this game on the front page a total of once. I would guess the people that frequent this site rarely go beyond the first few pages when checking for new games so, I'm guessing that's why it was unpopular - not many knew about its existance. Shorter, more frequent updates probably could have helped with that. It had great renders and a good story. Pretty sure it would have gained more popularity. Just my opinion though.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1660752351723.png

Without cheats, you can't make Lara the best IN EVERYTHING.

But my game is easy to hack, I don't mind cheaters)

1660752404871.png

Lara Croft and the Lost City

I'll be writing code all this weekend.

1660752430331.png

Release in July

Release in July. I have a lot of excuses why I couldn't finish the game in June, but excuses won't help the case. In short, I have tons of work at my main job right now.

But there will definitely be a release in July, there's not that much left to do.

1660752445485.png
I worked a little on Lara's character. I think that my version of Lara is a bit more funny and interesting then Lara we all know from movies and games. For example, I made her a bit of an aristocratic snobby (just a bit). Overall, she's a kind young woman, don't judge her too hard by one picture:)
1660752476210.png

Release date
Guys, I'm trying as hard as I can to release the 0.1 version of the game in July. However, both work and family matters keep getting in the way. . Either way, the release isn't that far now. Soon I'll show you a menu with stats.

o d v o.jpg

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
It's disappointing to see this was abandoned in such a short amount of time and the reason being "unpopular". I come here quite a bit to browse new games and think I saw this game on the front page a total of once. I would guess the people that frequent this site rarely go beyond the first few pages when checking for new games so, I'm guessing that's why it was unpopular - not many knew about its existance. Shorter, more frequent updates probably could have helped with that. It had great renders and a good story. Pretty sure it would have gained more popularity. Just my opinion though.
Tataly agree, I playiing the to see if ther were few cheng on so called "best friend" who was send to earth to do sme bending for the councelers. I was hoping to see her been a friend and not an enemy. Such a waste of good best friend who act like warden on earth on maleficent, wesn't she suppoed to help her to go be back withou been an ass? And I like the game and he saying it unpopuler? it unpplare becoue everyont best friend included acting as enemies istead of helping her.

Old DVD

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Everything will be fine:) I'm testing the game trying to catch all the bugs.
I even have something ready for version 0.2.
Release of 0.1. will happen in August, 100%. First I'll post the game for patrons. In 3-5 days - for everyone, at the same time I'll finish the Russian version.

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes