4.70 star(s) 12 Votes

Old DVD

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
With Morigan when we decide to no treathen her we become enmy how the hell is possible making a good choise it turrn around a bad think and I think the same will be if we pick the second one whe got the enemy in that cas too.

The best friend act like an enemy? What the hell? I think alle around her are complotting against the MC. I just can't belive the best friend trun out as enemy!
Maleficent fights against Morrigan anyway in prologue. This is the beginning of the plot. The difference is only in numbers (-50 or -70 disapproval). At the moment, these numbers seems unimportant, but I ask you to wait. The Morrigan is the second most important character, so...;)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
By the way, guys! What do you say about English text in the game? I don't speak much "Inglish", so I hired an interpreter. Everything okay?
the english is....i mean i can understand the gist of it but yeah you can clearly tell its not written by native speaker.

the whole Movie feminist scene thing was funny. didnt make alot of sense but funny. like how the hell did they even make it past security? the entire scene was a literal shit post:ROFLMAO:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Good to see someone already asked and even got answers...already feels like spamming to ask every time if there will be a pure lesbian route ^^
Little hint for the dev, those who wanna play a lesbian protagonist dont miss scenes, we just dont wanna see them at all ;)
But i have to ask about other planned tags. Its always sad to get bad surprises.

Reactions: TheDevian

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
MC's best friend or ex-lover Dita is turn out an enemy we be good with her or not she turn out as enemy Are relly panning making her enemy as well or not? Becouse i think she into this complotting ageinst MC? Dita reminded her every day the MC's mother was good and never don eveil thinks like vegence.

I thhink MC fallow te same stepslike her mother dose in the past. Like mother like dought and I remebr correct in Maleficent Moviesthe forst for darkest like in this game befor come back tohis true colore a flowerness. Like mother like daughter. MC sick vegence on whokilled her mother.

3 body death body. They tryed to kill MC and i think they did it becouse the ben felled by lie on MC's mother deat make our mC look like en evil and darkest witch. MC's defend her self. The same think did her mothekilled some treeths who tryed to kill her. Both had killd bu only todefend herself. What about this strng judge I thinkhe the one who want the Fary Magic Forest. it strengly go beck to normal state. Hey I just make some points on it. The forestwent darker caus or MC want vegence and sick vegence like her mother did in the past hen she was younger.

I don't like Dit act like an enemy. She is for real? If sheact like that I ganna run away i find out what the hell going on.

Old DVD

Game Developer
May 2, 2021

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hmm i can be ok with lezdom but not a when the protag is a sub....damn it:cry:

will that fetish be avoidable?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I never gonna let Dita make the MC he submisseve littl bitch. I don't trust on that Dita enymore. For the start of the game I was think she will be on our side But I think never be on our side not metter how whe treeth her she no more trustfull.

Old DVD

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
hmm i can be ok with lezdom but not a when the protag is a sub....damn it:cry:

will that fetish be avoidable?
Easy:cool:

I never gonna let Dita make the MC he submisseve littl bitch. I don't trust on that Dita enymore. For the start of the game I was think she will be on our side But I think never be on our side not metter how whe treeth her she no more trustfull.
I didn't say "lezdom = Dita". I'm not going to say anything about it yet, because I can't spoil the story...

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I didn't say "lezdom = Dita". I'm not going to say anything about it yet, because I can't spoil the story...
MC is the one need to be dom not others and I hope ther will be lezdom for MC as Dom not sub I hate whe ther no choise on that matter.

• Angry
Reactions: Maxh and Gudil
May 27, 2017
Finally, a bombshell like Angelina Jolie deserves to be immortalised in VN form!

She may not be the hottest actress right now, but man, in her prime, she helped me get through many lonely nights! :love:

exter

May 29, 2017
By the way, guys! What do you say about English text in the game? I don't speak much "Inglish", so I hired an interpreter. Everything okay?
I'm not a native speaker, but most of the stuff reads like it was translated with google, which is bad. Some sentences don't make much sense and i feel like i need an interpreter for some myself.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Took me a minute to realize that Morrigan is actually the antagonist it seems and not a cosplay. Wow. Ok. Confused but i guess we will see how this goes..... I would have went with her mother Flemeth. Also banished, also dragon form and really strong and GMILF vibes in 2 and DAI. But hey, gonna let it play out before I judge super harshly...

Old DVD

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Opinions about the translation were divided, so I've created the . Please vote, it's important.

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes