4.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
Wie ich so mitbekommen habe ,ist das nicht bei jedem so das man seinen Speicherpunkt nicht in dem Save Ordner Sieht. ist mal voll Sch...... und ich weis nicht warum.

EthanHunt95

Oct 23, 2019
Damn those lips so perfect...
Awesome game but no animations...
I really expecting animations with those lips working blowjob,deep(or atleast kiss)in future..
Lot of options there but nothing different maybe future affecting hmm wait and see...
Great effort making look like AJ.
Best of luck Dev...
Looking forward next updates...

Reactions: Old DVD

herbz

Apr 30, 2018
I am seriously impressed by quality of the models, but I cannot get over the bad-case of "same face" and almost no emotion in their faces! Neat game though

Reactions: EthanHunt95

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
The game looks good, at the moment there are only a few events and some grind but it promises.
Good luck to the dev.
P.S. They imagine the MC as the mother (Landlady) of a corruption game ... :love: I guess it's worth dreaming.:ROFLMAO:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Maleficent: Banishment of Evil [v0.1] APK -

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Some renders have highly problematic toning issues:

Before
1621382735236.png

After (Photoshop Post Work)
1621382838398.png

Open each image in a new tab, then switch rapidly between tabs to compare.

The most important adjustment was using the auto contrast in photoshop. The better solution is to fix toning problems in the HDRI or using the Tone Mapping settings in DAZ. Post work like this can cause burning, as apparent in the image, but IMO it's better than the previous.

Please tell me if you think my adjustments suck. I could've spent more time on it, but didn't have the time.

The render is so great in every other regard.

Old DVD

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Please tell me if you think my adjustments suck. I could've spent more time on it, but didn't have the time.

The render is so great in every other regard.
I know Photoshop is exist;) And I was working with it back in 2007.

I am not trying to show myself as a great master who does not need advice. No, I'm a simple amateur, making a game in my free time. I just want to say that my renders have already been edited in Photoshop. And I decided to make the render more dark than in your version. Don't think any of us are right in this case - it's subjective. But my version seems to me more... relevant for cold and arrogant mood which I wanted to show (no offense).

Depending on the scene and the idea, I can make more bright renders. You can see a good example on my (last post, it'free). Anyway, thanks for trying to help!

P.S. Sorry for my "ingleesh", I'm trying my best:rolleyes:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I know Photoshop is exist;) And I was working with it back in 2007.

I am not trying to show myself as a great master who does not need advice. No, I'm a simple amateur, making a game in my free time. I just want to say that my renders have already been edited in Photoshop. And I decided to make the render more dark than in your version. Don't think any of us are right in this case - it's subjective. But my version seems to me more... relevant for cold and arrogant mood which I wanted to show (no offense).

Depending on the scene and the idea, I can make more bright renders. You can see a good example on my (last post, it'free). Anyway, thanks for trying to help!

P.S. Sorry for my "ingleesh", I'm trying my best:rolleyes:
This is not a matter of subjectivity. It's vital you learn about contrast.

First study this. Which one messes with your eyes?

Both Dark. Which one is good contrast? Which one is bad contrast?

And I decided to make the render more dark than in your version. Don't think any of us are right in this case - it's subjective.
Bad contrast is not an issue of subjectivity. It's a matter of accessibility, or being able to see the render's content clearly. Once you can see the render's content clearly, then the concept of subjectivity comes into play. From there, I agree with you that a darker render is a much better tone for the games dark mood.

contrast.gif

Good contrast is based on a science. It's not subjective.
-

There are actual tools that help you achieve perfect contrast based upon a standard:
-

But my version seems to me more... relevant for cold and arrogant mood which I wanted to show (no offense).
I agree with you bro, Dark is better for the mood, but you can still have dark renders with proper contrast. I should've explained that in my post better :p

First, Accessibility. Can your render be seen properly? Does it have good contrast?

Second, Subjectivity? What's better for the mood? Dark or Bright? I agree with you that Dark is better :p

One more thing, is your monitor calibrated? If your original render looks good to you, if it looks like there is no contrast issue, maybe your monitor isn't calibrated. Who knows, maybe it's my monitor that isn't calibrated, but I see the contrast issue on two different monitors.

Contrast Calibration Test:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 12 Votes