4.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
Maleficient ? Lara Croft Cosplay ? a look like for a certain actress ?

You are pushing all the right buttons :)..

Any chance of a walkthrough in the future too Please ? :)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
still not a fan of the tattoos but some of the dialogue with lilith's was pretty funny.:sneaky:

i just wish Maleficant was the one more in charge during sex. but yeah i still like lillith's model.:love:

just to make sure the eavesdropping on the gardener is the last scene?

Last edited:

Old DVD

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
i just wish Maleficant was the one more in charge during sex.
This is my fetish. Girls who let others boss them turn me on, especially if we talk about lezdom. There's nothing you can do about it:LOL:

So Maleficent is a bitch in life, but prefers to obey in sex. At least, this is how I see my heroine.

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
Damn, I wish I noticed the discussion about the tattoos sooner. Not really a fan of them either. Really hope you can make them optional at some point. Maybe render the scenes without them and then render just the tattoos separately so you could overlay them based on a setting... Aside from that looks really really promising ;)

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
what's up with the new update? I don't see any new content when I play through but there are new renders

Old DVD

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
what's up with the new update? I don't see any new content when I play through but there are new renders
It's better to start the game from the beginning - I'm not sure saves from 0.1 work correctly. I'm sorry that I forgot to warn you about this.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
This is my fetish. Girls who let others boss them turn me on, especially if we talk about lezdom. There's nothing you can do about it:LOL:

So Maleficent is a bitch in life, but prefers to obey in sex. At least, this is how I see my heroine.
damn youz! :ROFLMAO: i dont mind lezdom but i prefer MC being in charge. eh oh well sucks for me i guess.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Old DVD

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
It's better to start the game from the beginning - I'm not sure saves from 0.1 work correctly. I'm sorry that I forgot to warn you about this.
i had a similar issue. but i think it happened cause i held the skip button to get past from a previous save. instead of clicking the map button.

Old DVD

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
i had a similar issue. but i think it happened cause i held the skip button to get past from a previous save. instead of clicking the map button.
It is better not to use old saves. Trust me, that's exactly the problem.

Old DVD

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Damn, I wish I noticed the discussion about the tattoos sooner. Not really a fan of them either. Really hope you can make them optional at some point. Maybe render the scenes without them and then render just the tattoos separately so you could overlay them based on a setting... Aside from that looks really really promising ;)
Voting on Patreon is still open;)

Guys! If you don't want to become Patrons, but want to support the game, please write a review! It's not difficult, but it's useful!

scr11.jpg

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Maleficent: Banishment of Evil [v0.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.29 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.25 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 307 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 272 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just done with this game, holy hell truly worth every second playing it. Honestly I can't believe you use Jolie's Maleficent to act as the mother of the MC Maleficent (confusing right?) but I really don't mind, quite hilarious to know she ACTUALLY ARE ANGELINA JOLIE which not gonna lie I love that plot
Content still quite small and split into branches that I had to replay a few times to check out all the choices but it was worth it, can't wait to see more updates in the future. Wonder will you add some exhibitionism content for our MC, I really want to see more of her sexy naked body

Reactions: Old DVD
4.80 star(s) 12 Votes