MrMrsSim

Mar 18, 2020
I haven't decided anything yet. This story is going to take a while because there are several others already planned.
But suggestions are always welcome
Looking forward to the upcoming story and we know that you are working hard on the Android version so keep it up!
Hopefully there will be good news soon

When the Asian Exchange Student arc is near, then perhaps we can bring forth our suggestions instead

• Red Heart
Reactions: guri11mau

MrMrsSim

Mar 18, 2020
Hi,

Can someone post the Cast Gallery here?
I cannot access the game because I have no PC or Mac or Linux and can only play the game via Android
But I would like to be updated on the characters
Thank you so much in advance

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
Hi,

I cannot access the game because I have no PC or Mac or Linux and can only play the game via Android
Sure.
I created this item in the game because I realized that many people would like to comment on a character, especially the secondary ones, but couldn't remember the name... because there are so many of them.
I thought it would be nice to do something like in series and movies, which show the “behind the scenes” as if they were actors

cast02.jpg cast03.jpg cast04.jpg cast05.jpg cast06.jpg cast07.jpg cast08.jpg

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
Hi,

I've made some progress on the Android version.
I've already have the game downloadable, I've made the downloader... now I need to find a server to host the files... those free Google Drive style ones don't work... and then test it all

MrMrsSim

Mar 18, 2020
Sure.
I created this item in the game because I realized that many people would like to comment on a character, especially the secondary ones, but couldn't remember the name... because there are so many of them.
I thought it would be nice to do something like in series and movies, which show the “behind the scenes” as if they were actors

View attachment 4098851 View attachment 4098852 View attachment 4098853 View attachment 4098854 View attachment 4098856 View attachment 4098857 View attachment 4098858
Thanks you so much for your hard work

Is there going to be a continuation of James's story or will there be more military adventures? He looks kinda lonely there in the cast panel
Lol

Marcolie

Dec 31, 2021
My first post here, just to say that the game is really good. I'm into dominating guys, and into hypnosis, so this game is just what I wanted from an adult game.

Even though the characters were made on the Sims, they look very nice. If the developer finds other ways to create models, the quality of the game will be just amazing, since the writting is already pretty good.
The dialogues are well made, the characters seem believable (when not calling the guys beauty). I really felt like I was taking to some real people there.

If I could ask for some stuff from the dev, would be nice to see more mind control, like having the plant to use on the characters we have already, and to have a romance route with some slavery training, since it would be feel better for me to have the guys enjoy being slaves with time.

I hope I can support this project in the future, not even for the bonus scenes, but to make the developer know that this is a very good work. It must've taken a lot of work to write the stories and to create the scenes with the Sims, so I just want to thank the dev for their work.

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
My first post here, just to say that the game is really good. I'm into dominating guys, and into hypnosis, so this game is just what I wanted from an adult game.

Even though the characters were made on the Sims, they look very nice. If the developer finds other ways to create models, the quality of the game will be just amazing, since the writting is already pretty good.
The dialogues are well made, the characters seem believable (when not calling the guys beauty). I really felt like I was taking to some real people there.

If I could ask for some stuff from the dev, would be nice to see more mind control, like having the plant to use on the characters we have already, and to have a romance route with some slavery training, since it would be feel better for me to have the guys enjoy being slaves with time.

I hope I can support this project in the future, not even for the bonus scenes, but to make the developer know that this is a very good work. It must've taken a lot of work to write the stories and to create the scenes with the Sims, so I just want to thank the dev for their work.
Thanks!
These words alone encourage me to continue developing.
it's a one-man job! :)

I even tried to find different resources to create the characters, but because of the number of stories, scenarios, poses, elements... especially the aspect of sex scenes... I didn't find anything that offered as much variety as The Sims...
But I have plans for other games, more focused on a scenario, a character, and I'll probably use more “realistic” models.
But I think that even using these Sims models, the game itself offers a different experience because of the stories, which is its main focus.

about your request... I think you'll like the next release! :cool:

Reactions: Marcolie

Marcolie

Dec 31, 2021
Thanks!
These words alone encourage me to continue developing.
it's a one-man job! :)

I even tried to find different resources to create the characters, but because of the number of stories, scenarios, poses, elements... especially the aspect of sex scenes... I didn't find anything that offered as much variety as The Sims...
But I have plans for other games, more focused on a scenario, a character, and I'll probably use more “realistic” models.
But I think that even using these Sims models, the game itself offers a different experience because of the stories, which is its main focus.

about your request... I think you'll like the next release! :cool:

I'm just happy you are able to do it, I know that it takes a lot of work. And now I'm even more excited for the next update.

fav22

Nov 14, 2019
Really enjoy this game but didn't really love this update so far(haven't tried the lover path yet). I generally play the slave paths because a lot of the lover ones lock you out of getting to top. I didn't mind using the guys as bait to recruit other guys or having threesomes with them, but oh how I hate Bernard and the idea of sending him my guys, I wish there was an alternate path to that even if it's more grindy. I think the only story line I'd like Bernard in is as a nemesis/rival rival you have to take down.

Reactions: guri11mau

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
Sure.

View attachment 4098851 View attachment 4098852 View attachment 4098853 View attachment 4098854 View attachment 4098856 View attachment 4098857 View attachment 4098858
Gosh, I miss Nick and James~

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes