guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
I'd like to thank those who cared about that review and reported it.
In no way would I like to censor the opinions of others or that I don't accept criticism or negative reviews.
On the contrary... it's precisely by listening to criticism and suggestions that I'm making the game much better than I originally planned.
I just don't think it's fair when, for reasons other than the truth, someone tries to undermine the game

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
Release 6.0 | Conclusion of Luke's story available now

Luke's story had been left incomplete, mainly missing the final scenes of the relationship path. So this release completes that path.

luke.jpg

What's new?

Since it wouldn't be fair to those who prefer the slave route to have waited so long, I decided to “rewrite” this path a little too.

Anyone who has already played Luke's route as a slave will notice that the story will “go back” a bit... and Luke will behave more “stubbornly” than he did before. So the player will need to go through some new scenes to get him back as a full slave.

But I'm sure those who enjoy this path will love the changes.

It also includes extra sex scenes in both paths...

Now you can choose either the sofa or the bed to have fun with Luke.

---------

To make the story more interesting and worth the wait... I've also used this release to introduce a new side character!

Bernard!

I won't give away too many spoilers about him... let you get to know him by playing.

But I can tell you that he will play a very important role in some future stories.

I also suspect that he'll be a rather controversial character.

Some will love him and others may not like his peculiar style.

The idea of the game is to bring this diversity of styles and characters, but with balance.

On one route in this release he will play a very active role, while on another he will have a more discreet participation.

-----------

The Guy is officially introduced into the game. No longer just a messaging contact.

For the time being he's just a special guest, but in the future he'll have his own release.

I've also decided to change his look... thinking ahead and more compatible with his behavior and attitude.

This is the new The Guy... the contact who helps you on the more controversial missions...

theguy.jpg

---------

In this release there will be a display of the day and how many activities the player still has available in the game. It only appears in the main home menu

-------

Note:
For now available only for Windows/Linux/Mac

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MalesHunterDailyAdventure-6.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: guri11mau

MrMrsSim

Mar 18, 2020
Release 6.0 | Conclusion of Luke's story available now

Luke's story had been left incomplete, mainly missing the final scenes of the relationship path. So this release completes that path.

View attachment 4087221

What's new?

Since it wouldn't be fair to those who prefer the slave route to have waited so long, I decided to “rewrite” this path a little too.

Anyone who has already played Luke's route as a slave will notice that the story will “go back” a bit... and Luke will behave more “stubbornly” than he did before. So the player will need to go through some new scenes to get him back as a full slave.

But I'm sure those who enjoy this path will love the changes.

It also includes extra sex scenes in both paths...

Now you can choose either the sofa or the bed to have fun with Luke.

---------

To make the story more interesting and worth the wait... I've also used this release to introduce a new side character!

Bernard!

I won't give away too many spoilers about him... let you get to know him by playing.

But I can tell you that he will play a very important role in some future stories.

I also suspect that he'll be a rather controversial character.

Some will love him and others may not like his peculiar style.

The idea of the game is to bring this diversity of styles and characters, but with balance.

On one route in this release he will play a very active role, while on another he will have a more discreet participation.

-----------

The Guy is officially introduced into the game. No longer just a messaging contact.

For the time being he's just a special guest, but in the future he'll have his own release.

I've also decided to change his look... thinking ahead and more compatible with his behavior and attitude.

This is the new The Guy... the contact who helps you on the more controversial missions...

View attachment 4087219

---------

In this release there will be a display of the day and how many activities the player still has available in the game. It only appears in the main home menu

-------

Note:
For now available only for Windows/Linux/Mac
Fingers crossed for Android version soon

akir333

Nov 5, 2020
just fyi
after update using saves from 5.0 I'm getting errors like

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1313, in script call
call tutorial from _tutorial
File "game/man_connor.rpy", line 11564, in script
call screen sx_buttons
ScriptError: could not find label 'connor_bedroom2'.

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
just fyi
after update using saves from 5.0 I'm getting errors like

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1313, in script call
call tutorial from _tutorial
File "game/man_connor.rpy", line 11564, in script
call screen sx_buttons
ScriptError: could not find label 'connor_bedroom2'.
Thanks for the warning!
I've fixed it and uploaded a new version that should solve the problem.
If it continues, please let me know.

HarbingerofChaos111

Apr 9, 2023
Just came here to praise this game. I've played it since the first version and loved it since the start. I love the darker tone you added for Luke's route, and I'm intrigued with the added Bear character if there will be future guys that has an even darker story.

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
Thanks
The idea of having a side character like Bernard is precisely to give me the freedom to create stories and scenes with a little more “ intensity ” without necessarily involving the main character.
As I always need to balance the story between the two paths... I need to keep the main character balanced too

Reactions: HarbingerofChaos111

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Male's Hunter Daily Adventure [v6.0] [GuriMau]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Draha Kyoshi

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
I loved this update but it got me thinking. Is there any plans for having targets with the similar body type like Bernard (I think that was his name)?

I don't mind hunting musclebound himbos, but it would've been nice to hunt some twinks and bears too. But overall, great update!

Last edited:

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
I loved this update but it got me thinking. Is there any plans for having targets with the similar body type like Bernard (I think that was his name)?

I don't mind hunting musclebound himbos, but it would've been nice to hunt some twinks and bears too. But overall, great update!
The main focus will be on physically attractive targets... but not necessarily muscular young men. The idea is to soon have some daddys, some twinks, soccer players, Asian guys with a profile similar to a k-pop singer, etc...

Ragnafia

Apr 4, 2022
The main focus will be on physically attractive targets... but not necessarily muscular young men. The idea is to soon have some daddys, some twinks, soccer players, Asian guys with a profile similar to a k-pop singer, etc...
Wish there skinny male as well who is tall

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
Android users suffer
Just don't suffer more than me... :ROFLMAO:
I've been studying the issue for 5 days and I'm only getting error message after error message in my face.

I'm really trying to do it, but it's all by myself... I haven't found anyone to help and there's very little content on the internet.
Most of what I'm doing is trial and error.

MrMrsSim

Mar 18, 2020
I haven't seen an Asian guy yet
Just wondering, if I have seen wrongly or there hasn't been an Asian guy yet?

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
I haven't seen an Asian guy yet
Just wondering, if I have seen wrongly or there hasn't been an Asian guy yet?
There isn't one yet... there will be an exclusive story with a handsome exchange student...
Probably from Korea since I want to use a famous K-pop singer as a model

Reactions: MrMrsSim
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes