VN Ren'Py Completed Malformation Of The Desired Heaven [v1.0] [Mannered Gentleman]

Phanex

under a black flag we shall sail
Mar 16, 2020
game_header.jpg

Overview:
Our story begins in a small remote North American village. It is about a girl named Allison. She has been raised by her mother Margaret. Allison is a modest, well mannered 19y old girl. She's like no other girl in their community, she always tried to stay away from trouble and keep herself pure, for the sake of any gentleman, who is willing to marry her and provide the security, until death do them part.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-08-16
Release Date: 2020-08-14
Developer: Mannered Gentleman -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac:
- -

1.png 2.png 3.png 5.png

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Looks great and I like games with female protagonist. I'll take a look.

Ghostredneck

May 26, 2020
Hmm, Female MC....will try it..Lesbian will be a plus.....not a fan of the huge tits in the pics..but will reserve judgment!

Reactions: pootin

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
i enjoy female mc's, ill wait til there are sex scenes before i play it, but ill be keeping a eye on it

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
We know what the MC was in the past ... So, what is she now and what are we supposed to do in her furture?
e-d

iodio

Jul 10, 2017
well this is not for me, i find the story kinda boring and somewhat predatory against women they way it was written.
I agree. I've never been in "a small remote North American village", but I sure hope women are not as depicted here, it's like they are straight out from a 19th century derogatory novel where they can feel complete human beings only if they have a husband... quite depressing.

Machete

Apr 7, 2020
I really don't see the attractiveness of grotesquely disproportionate female anatomy. This kind of models look like they are victim of a seriously debilitating genetic condition.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
well this is not for me, i find the story kinda boring and somewhat predatory against women they way it was written.
i wish you all the luck with your project
I agree. I've never been in "a small remote North American village", but I sure hope women are not as depicted here, it's like they are straight out from a 19th century derogatory novel where they can feel complete human beings only if they have a husband... quite depressing.
What things (big or little) did each of you find in the story and overview that were negative towards women, please?

(I do not like anything derogatory against anyone :mad:--there are many games here I won't touch--but my interest is piqued because I have lived in remote villages among many different peoples and cultures, under various religious-political circumstances, and I wish to know how the women in the game are portrayed.)

e-d :)