RPGM Abandoned Malise And The Machine [v0.0511] [Eromancer]

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Can't wait for them to tell everyone

no h - scenes just yet haHAA.

Then again i am not pledging to them anymore, so we will have to wait until the trial version gets made public somewhere. IF it is made public somewhere.

I don't really care tbh, might be worth a good laugh at best.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Most likely. With an amazing gameplay to lead you to them :test:
Let's hope we can finaly fuck Sylvannas,Tyrande,Ysera and Alexstrasza:)
Joke aside 3 years after I play the game for the first time and almost 4 years since first preview we fianly will get something new that we can play.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
v0.0511 is well worth playing imho, as well as v0.03 because there are scenes that are not in the latest release.

This game could have been so good, if they only just continued on the, in my opinion, very solid basis they had.

Reactions: Malphasxx

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
v0.0511 is well worth playing imho, as well as v0.03 because there are scenes that are not in the latest release.

This game could have been so good, if they only just continued on the, in my opinion, very solid basis they had.
There wasnt even a point on stopping development, they could have just kept adding updates to milk that ass hard.

But I guess milking it while also doing absolutely fucking nothing is nicer.

Reactions: Malphasxx

btftw

Dec 20, 2017
Few cosmetic changes, mostly added missing Hscenes with tentacle enemies and blue costume of Neon or w/e her name was

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I spent 30 min looking for this game. I remembered playing it a long time ago and wanted to see how the production is going... and boy was I in for a surprise.

No update since 09.2016!

What's going on with this game?
Are they still working on it? Considering they get $6000 a month I guess they are... but...

D

Deleted member 378756

I wish the people throwing $3/mo at the game would stop. I don't think they understand that these "small" donations are what caused this shit. 800 patrons x 3 = 2400 bucks/mo because people were mildly interested. That level of free funds per month encouraged the overhaul and consequently the plunge into development hell.

I recognize that Patreon can be good and genuinely helps some people, but I fucking wish that game devs couldn't use and abuse it. Any time I see a <game name> ver .03 or .07 or anything < 1 I get triggered.

btftw

Dec 20, 2017
No update since 09.2016!
Actually since October 2016.

Not that one month of delay is a big deal since they are behind schedule already for more than two years...
I am also curious about their latest "update" but in the same time as Chrjo12, I don't want people to waste money on them and sponsor this nonsense.

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
Alright, so this will be my last 3$
Since i was magically unbanned from this thread i am not going to post anything that might get me banned straight away.
But when i read that update i literally started to think.
OH NO NO NO NO NO
they WILL abandon their original game and give some kind of third class fighting game that will be half baked and clunky.
I hope that someone will at least leak their 3d models to compensate for this whole bullshit.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Since i was magically unbanned from this thread i am not going to post anything that might get me banned straight away.
But when i read that update i literally started to think.
OH NO NO NO NO NO
they WILL abandon their original game and give some kind of third class fighting game that will be half baked and clunky.
I hope that someone will at least leak their 3d models to compensate for this whole bullshit.
A game they have already made the first release of with only a background and sketches sliding in front of it, and admitted that they dont even know the fuck they are doing for the H scenes, if I might add.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Wow!

That explains why there was no update for Malise And The Machine game.
They've been working on some other game without even finishing the one people pledged them for in the first place.

Duh!

So sad...

Another game I can scratch from my Patreon games list.

Reactions: Raven Hex

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
i feel like a fool for not believing those who did call them scammer.... i mean i know this guys were wasting time but, telling ppl they are going to work on something else after milking them for so long is a whole new story!

Pharan

Apr 23, 2017
i feel like a fool for not believing those who did call them scammer.... i mean i know this guys were wasting time but, telling ppl they are going to work on something else after milking them for so long is a whole new story!
True, but don't beat yourself up over it. The concept behind the game was very good, and the first levels made in RPGM were awesome. Can't blame people for being hopeful, but who knows, maybe at some point if the game does die someone will pick up the development reigns.

stardecay

Jul 28, 2018
Just to re-state a point since recent posters have not read the updates that were posted.

Three of the imaginary five workers are making Pure Onyx so they can sell quicker smaller games on steam and gain more of a following, specifically, they want more money - their exact wording to Patreons. Two of the five imaginary workers are dealing with model coding and rigging for Matm.
They are going for the super professional A+ route for it all but in the most difficult way possible for a reward that will be unnoticeable by the players since simpler routes in design achieve the similar product in a month or so.

The overhaul for Malise
*☆is going to take a year☆*
...as is stated in a similar post by him.

They have justified this approach as Patreons donate for "Eromancer games" and not just "Matm."

It is easy to claim fraud but I think this guy has no real or genuine concept of management, professionalism, and any coherent skill involved in the production of anything. I think he has a "take your time" type of attitude but is oblivious to how disrespectful that is in the environ ☆he made.☆

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes