RPGM Abandoned Malise And The Machine [v0.0511] [Eromancer]

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
Misc Content from Patreon Rewards - Can anyone send it off?
Little late to responding to this one, but here ya go!

Edit:
can someone reupload the ver 0.03 please? mega said is dead and also anon
And for you, I included some of my saves in this zip so you'll be able to see some of the H-content right away.

Last edited:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Here's a save for v0.3 right before the tentacle fight, may be a tough fight though to be honest. (Edit - Just ran through the fight myself, it's not too bad, just be sure to interrupt Constrict and Regrowth...if Constrict goes off, you're in trouble)

Mega

Just head south and enter the hatch on screen.
Possible to please get a reupload on this?

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Feelsbadman, so much wasted potential.
less wasted potential and more of a waste of time. Always felt like one of those games someone tried to force themselves to make just to say they made a game. The modeling and aesthetics are good and honestly the artist would do better if they just made animations instead. Pure Onyx is likely going to go the same route once they lose the passion for it and come up with another completely different game set in the same world.

Cadath

Jul 26, 2020
less wasted potential and more of a waste of time. Always felt like one of those games someone tried to force themselves to make just to say they made a game. The modeling and aesthetics are good and honestly the artist would do better if they just made animations instead. Pure Onyx is likely going to go the same route once they lose the passion for it and come up with another completely different game set in the same world.
I tried Pure Onyx are it's really just fighting with (very good quality) animations. It bored me quite quickly tho. On the other hand, Malise has such a potential...

we need a hero to complete it
I actually wanted to message Eromancer (the creators), whether they will be willing to give the project to me, but i don't know how to contact them.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes