Yukeo37

Sep 21, 2019
Yeah, download "UndertaleModTool" and open the "data.win" file with it. The Tool should work with almost any Gamemaker Game. You will find all the CGs and such under the Sprites. You can also double click a sprite to open it inside the tool without the need to extract it first.

The CGs should have "scn" after the "spr_"
while the Idle Poses should have "Cutout", "char" or "idle" in the name. (Mostly)
And the main Poses are just the name of the character
Can you please explain in much more detail how you do that and on which versions of the game and of undertalemmodtool,because i've tried and i've run into errors

Mitoze

Aug 6, 2018
Yeah, download "UndertaleModTool" and open the "data.win" file with it. The Tool should work with almost any Gamemaker Game. You will find all the CGs and such under the Sprites. You can also double click a sprite to open it inside the tool without the need to extract it first.

The CGs should have "scn" after the "spr_"
while the Idle Poses should have "Cutout", "char" or "idle" in the name. (Mostly)
And the main Poses are just the name of the character
Thanks a lot for this, after I got stuck I thought it would be easier to figure out how to rip the gallery and upload it rather than actually play the game, so I did

Here's some links for ALL of the CG of the girls.
(I grouped them by girls in folders as they are named in the actual game, some files had different names)
(in order of how they listed the characters in the gallery in game)

Last edited:

McFuckyy96

Aug 7, 2022
Thanks a lot for this, after I got stuck I thought it would be easier to figure out how to rip the gallery and upload it rather than actually play the game, so I did

Here's some links for ALL of the CG of the girls.
Mega (I grouped them by girls in folders as they are named in the actual game, some files had different names)
(in order of how they listed the characters in the gallery in game)
If that is all the CG's then thats kind of disappointing

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
This game breaks all the time. I cant get final scene in Bathroom since goth is following after finishing her quest, I cant find last wolf, Cant progress the girl through the park, haven't met girl by tea and clicking everything doesn't advance anything. also I have like no scenes with jean

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
So, how the fuck do I use keys? I just was given the janitors closet key and I can't do anything with it. there's no use command, i can't select it and then click on the door, the MC just goes "welp, its locked!".

Also where's the werewolf girl? I found all her clothes but I cannot find he anywhere.

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
Been playing this game since it started and did not know about TAB higlighting clickables. It does miss at least one, though. The beating heart paper bag does not highlight. But it did help me find the screwdriver, which does not open the vent in the security office.

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
So, how the fuck do I use keys? I just was given the janitors closet key and I can't do anything with it. there's no use command, i can't select it and then click on the door, the MC just goes "welp, its locked!".

Also where's the werewolf girl? I found all her clothes but I cannot find he anywhere.
It's the closet in the ladies room.

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
It's the closet in the ladies room.
Ah shit, well got the weed killer and gave it to Cadet. And now Nothing. None of the 3 tasks I have in my log can resolve because I cannot get monique or the brat to talk to me about the goth, i can't find the werewolf girl to give her clothes back and the brat has the camera and when I talk to her she just says "give it to her!".

I looked in the thread and there's a lot of people saying that you can softlock yourself without knowing it because the dev wants you to do things in a specific way.

ssiab74

Oct 15, 2022
Been playing this game since it started and did not know about TAB higlighting clickables. It does miss at least one, though. The beating heart paper bag does not highlight. But it did help me find the screwdriver, which does not open the vent in the security office.
Screwdriver opens the panel in the stall in the men's bathroom which is used for a scene later on with Cadet

Mitoze

Aug 6, 2018
Ah shit, well got the weed killer and gave it to Cadet. And now Nothing. None of the 3 tasks I have in my log can resolve because I cannot get monique or the brat to talk to me about the goth, i can't find the werewolf girl to give her clothes back and the brat has the camera and when I talk to her she just says "give it to her!".

I looked in the thread and there's a lot of people saying that you can softlock yourself without knowing it because the dev wants you to do things in a specific way.
the werewolf is in a bush on the right screen of where u gave the weed killer to cadet, it took me awhile to find too, but if u hold tab it should show u it's clickable.

pepe martillo

Jul 26, 2018
Im really stuck on this one. After goth starts following you, I went to the mens bathroom and then to the tree in the courtyard but now I dont know where else to go with her and cant advance at all. Anyone has any ideas?

RustyHorseman

Dec 4, 2019
Im really stuck on this one. After goth starts following you, I went to the mens bathroom and then to the tree in the courtyard but now I dont know where else to go with her and cant advance at all. Anyone has any ideas?
You can take her back to where you first found her and you will get a scene. Though I think you have to see an even NEXT to the tree to truly get it.

Dwarin

Jul 3, 2018
Still like the game and the premise. Been a while since I last played, and seem to remember some scenes that aren't in the current build. Lots more girls but feels a bit like the game is falling into the trap that a lot of the games here do: lots of girls but very little content for each leaving it all a bit shallow. Have high hopes for it though, is only on day 2 of what was supposed to be a week long ghost-hunt, so maybe it'll still improve.

Lots of weird little bugs right now though. Cadet shows up in a sprite of her alternate costume even if it isn't the selected one during a bunch of the Claire scenes, the lens only seems to work about half the time in the later content and not at all with the newest girls to show them undressed, some quests never seem to complete (i.e. the one waiting on the goth girls boss seems to fritz if you speak to the little girl and the goth before monique, also the one needing to tie up Claire is all over the place in terms of what does and doesn't work and how it triggers).

Game is still great, but feels like it needs a solid bug-fix patch and to make it clear the slow burn is going places. Plus, some things like Text messages seem to be in the game as a concept but aren't working yet - something that could be fun and sexy given the game already has made it clear that the spirits in place can mess with phone calls.

Reactions: domo117

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
The forest maze is interesting, but I have no idea what the ghosts are for. To get past the wolves I just jumped over them; not sure if that's supposed to happen.

Aha. The ghosts are tokens that you find. Three each. I noticed that they look like the token count on the top left of the display.

I think I am finished with this edition, but if I am supposed to check on Cadet through the glory hole it doesn't work because Willow always reappears.
There is a slight scene with the djinn but her dialog is incomplete/bugged after saying you could wish her freedom.

There are quite a few instances of characters repeating dialog that is obsolete. Sometimes it is just improper for the stage of the quest, like the little girl being impatient for you to give the orb when you already did that, and sometimes it seems to update on the wrong queue, like the hobo dialog concerning the zombie.

Last edited:

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
There is a scene outside the janitor closet, and a bugged scene in the men's room stall that keeps repeating.

Dfour

Jul 15, 2017
Totally dig this game. The art style is endearing and yet hot, the girls are each one different and recognizable visually and personality wise. The game looks like it will have a big setting and depth. I just hope it doesnt become a hydra and dev finish it when its due. I'd rather play part 2 than it being in the never ending development hell with a thousand half baked mechanics instead of ten very polyshed. Cheers, the love poured into this game shows in its quality, it's a novelty nowadays when everybody is using the same and the same 3D crappy stuff.

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes