argen6969

May 28, 2020
i am trying to finish the making friends quest but both willow and the little girl dont talk i showed the orb to willow and now she is ignoring me and the little girl is saying talk to her

nvm i just had to finish amys quest and come back to forest

Drew583

Oct 29, 2018
How do I get the piece of clothing from the wolf in the bathroom?
I'm not 100% certain, but I believe the wolves are a stat check. Make sure you've found all 5 sigils with the Lens. Smarts doesn't have any yet, Charm has 1, and the other two have 2 each.

Malagga

Jun 16, 2023
Played this for a bit and think the game is quite good.

The main selling point for me is the art, it feels unique and to some degree reminds me of cartoons like Invader Zim, the comparison is undoubtedly somehow wrong but it was what my brain went for.

The writing is also good, I found this game quite funny and the characters are both in writing and design distinct and memorable.

The only malus was that I found it a bit buggy, there were several points where I think the game or quest progression broke, depending on which order I did certain things.

Otherwise I am quite eager to see where this goes.

Habish

Mar 6, 2021
i am trying to finish the making friends quest but both willow and the little girl dont talk i showed the orb to willow and now she is ignoring me and the little girl is saying talk to her

nvm i just had to finish amys quest and come back to forest
Fuxk me , I left this quest for the last and now it can't be completed...

The way quest goes is - you need to talk to goth girl, she tells you her boss will come later and then you gotta pass time by completing some other quests until the boss arrives, I hope dev considers removing this mechanic or adding some logic to automatically proceed with the quest if you already completed everything else...

Dirigible

Feb 13, 2022
I forked over the cash for the 0.10 update. I don't know the rules for posting a link. Someone want to let me know?

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
I forked over the cash for the 0.10 update. I don't know the rules for posting a link. Someone want to let me know?
All you gotta do is put it up on Mega (or your other filehost of choice), go to the original post of the thread, click "report" at the bottom of it, click "game update" for the reason, paste the link to your upload into the text box, and click the big red "report" button to send it. The site staff will take it from there.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MallCreeps-0.10.d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes