glycerine84

Jul 12, 2018
sooooo im stuck at the first set of tasks cause whenever i go inside the boys bathroom i get the task completed sound and when i try to piece back the mirror i have shard 1 2 and 4 it keeps saying maby rex knows more about it and i dont know what else to do anymore is it a glitch or is it something else im missing?
still stuck here ...

Aug 14, 2017
I hope this plays smoother when it's complete because as much as I love this game, it's buggy and can be difficult in some parts as more of the mall becomes available for exploration. I've seen Claire on her phone twice. I just saw it happen on it's own and then the box man told me about it and I saw it again.

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
Too many bugs. I just found another soft lock while checking the van after using the first aid kit.

While I'm writing, though, where is the ghost in the window?

Mitoze

Aug 6, 2018
I'm completely stuck.. can't get the key for the gardeners shack, it tells me to talk with monique but there are only 2 options neither of them giving me anything, last scenes I got were for the goth girl and the nurse... seems like there's 2 more girls and 1 ghost that I just can't seem to get and I swear I checked everything clickable atleast 20 times, any clue on that ?

edit: OH MY FUCKING GOD FINALLY FOUND WHAT I NEEDED TO DO IT IT'S THE SMALL BUSH NEXT TO THE SLIDE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

edit 2: aaand stuck again... got the girls and the ghost, missing only 1 scene with Cadet... feels like I got 3 bugged tasks, the "hide & seek", "weed whacker" and "making friends" ones are still in my list despite completing all listed steps....

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: CopperBull

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
So I've got the handcuffs but can't restrain Claire. Got the lockbox key but can't get the key in the guard office. Have the batteries but the kid only tells me to give the orb to Willow after having done so. Is this as far as I can go atm?

1695615293781.png
1695615314131.png
1695615350633.png
1695615386452.png

Also, I saw the Claire phone call before having restrained her? I think the game needs to make sure you can't trigger events out of order.

mouseboy

Oct 29, 2017
anyone else just stuck with trying to get past the mirror and its shards? I have all 4 shards and go into the bathroom and get a completion noise only to have nothing happen am i just fucked?

Mitoze

Aug 6, 2018
So I've got the handcuffs but can't restrain Claire. Got the lockbox key but can't get the key in the guard office. Have the batteries but the kid only tells me to give the orb to Willow after having done so. Is this as far as I can go atm?

View attachment 2955358
View attachment 2955359
View attachment 2955360
View attachment 2955361

Also, I saw the Claire phone call before having restrained her? I think the game needs to make sure you can't trigger events out of order.
you don't restrain her with the handcuffs, there is a key-card right behind the item description on the first screenshot, with that you can open the door that goes from the first screen in the building to the right, then the door on the left (gotta click on the box on the right of the door), and then on the right side again there's ductape

rest I'm also stuck there

magistrate

Feb 2, 2019
It's spelled "definitely", not "definately". I've also seen a few other errors, like "justin" when it should be "just in" and a ton of your/you're errors (remember, "you're" is short for "you are"). Suggest doing a proper spellcheck.

First impressions are good, I like the adventure game feel, though I sorely miss rollback and easy saving from Ren'py. Would also appreciate if the log supported mouse scrolling and started at the bottom.

Last edited:

SXentae

Jun 14, 2021
Love point&click games like these and the art is very pretty. Some spelling errors here and there but not that bad.
Progression order for interractions sometimes causes some weird things if you dont do things the way they were supposed to be.
Sometimes it looked like a picture was missing during an event (or maybe there was just no art for it idk)
The lens idea is pretty cool tho i would request being able to use it in dialogues for extra fun
Rollback in dialogues would also be appreciated

In spite of the few bugs i encountered, i had a realy great time and will gladly play through the updates

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes