AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
Why would you restrict yourself to 2 digits when starting at v0.1? Given a version scheme of <major>.<minor>, after v0.9 comes v0.10
...because of how decimals work.

.9 comes before 1.0
.09 comes before .10

In your example:
.9 expands to .90 which makes it a later version than .10

• Angry
Reactions: xbeo

15minmen

Jul 21, 2018
I can't give Amy her cloth? I got the shorts, the top and the jacket, but the MC still says he hasn't found them yet.

edit: I can't get the shed key from the guard lady either. The ingame tip tells me to do that, but she has no dialoge for it

Last edited:

Shadeyman7

Jun 13, 2018
Had an issue where I clicked on the van at the most recent update, immediately clicked the option to not look at it and leave, and got dialogue from the beginning of the game, then the screen locked up and I couldn't click anything when I clicked through the dialogue.

This game could really use an autosave feature, have an autosave slot (or a page of them like in Ren'Py) that saves every time you move rooms. This is not the first game-breaking bug I've encountered playing that caused me to have to close and restart the game, and losing a bunch of progress each time because I'm not manually saving before literally everything I do is frustrating.

Reactions: 15minmen

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
The lava lamp is very buggy. After you give it away you can find it again. Then when I found her in the jacuzzi the scene kept starting over from various points.

And is the genie the ghost in the window? I cannot get that one to register. I found it in the park area. But I still haven't found "five oddities"; is there a list of them? Has anyone got them all?

Last edited:

Drew583

Oct 29, 2018
The lava lamp is very buggy. After you give it away you can find it again. Then when I found her in the jacuzzi the scene kept starting over from various points.

And is the genie the ghost in the window? I cannot get that one to register. I found it in the park area. But I still haven't found "five oddities"; is there a list of them? Has anyone got them all?
I've been able to pick up the axe again after it breaks and have two cans of weed killer in my inventory. Hope there aren't a limited number of slots, or I'll be locked out of progress at some point... or I can always start over and just have a mini speedrun with dialogue on Skip, but where's the fun in that?

Haven't been able to trigger the 5 oddities, either. Gotten the ghost in the stall, light in the hallway ceiling, door in the shop, ghost in the window above the root, and the little dude above the photo booth. May have had a 6th along the way that I'm forgetting.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Game loops, memory losses, and failed triggers. Yep coming along nicely. I'll take a quick moment to stress at least the dev is focused on content and no so much bug fixes. It's a welcome relief as far as I'm concerned, nothing worse than the constant cock teasing bug fix updates for 6 months before acualy content. Basicly I'm saying we cant have everything so I'll take progress over a stand still.

EmCioran

Apr 6, 2021
I've been able to pick up the axe again after it breaks and have two cans of weed killer in my inventory. Hope there aren't a limited number of slots, or I'll be locked out of progress at some point... or I can always start over and just have a mini speedrun with dialogue on Skip, but where's the fun in that?

Haven't been able to trigger the 5 oddities, either. Gotten the ghost in the stall, light in the hallway ceiling, door in the shop, ghost in the window above the root, and the little dude above the photo booth. May have had a 6th along the way that I'm forgetting.
Where'd you get the weed killer?

Drew583

Oct 29, 2018
Where'd you get the weed killer?
The game's a little misleading, as there's a janitor's closet in two places. The first is in the hallway when you're headed to the loading dock. Same place you can get a picture of the red light in the ceiling, search the trash can, and use the key card to enter another storage room.

The second one actually has the weed killer. It's a door in the women's restroom near the sinks. I don't recall it even being clickable before getting the key, which made it ridiculously difficult to identify as something important.

logrey

Jul 3, 2017
Anyone got a list of where the stat increases are? Can't get the last wolf because my agility isn't high enough but I cannot for the life of me find another sigil thing

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
The game's a little misleading, as there's a janitor's closet in two places. The first is in the hallway when you're headed to the loading dock. Same place you can get a picture of the red light in the ceiling, search the trash can, and use the key card to enter another storage room.

The second one actually has the weed killer. It's a door in the women's restroom near the sinks. I don't recall it even being clickable before getting the key, which made it ridiculously difficult to identify as something important.
Where the hell are you getting the key?

Drew583

Oct 29, 2018
Where the hell are you getting the key?
Monique, the security guard gives it to you.

Doing a quick playthrough at the moment to get things straightened out. The closet in the restroom does allow you to click it prior to getting the key, but the MC doesn't identify it as anything in particular, just a locked door. He will note that the door in the hallway is a "janitor's closet," however, when you click it. Also, there's the actual location outside that could very well be identified as a "gardener's shack" but serves no purpose at the moment. Completed everything through meeting Jenny, but Monique will not hand over the janitor's key. The "Task" icon appears in the lower right corner on a number of occasions, but none of the tasks are able to be advanced.

Third playthrough: You can get the key from Monique if it's the first thing you do after waking up from the wolf attack. Head outside, talk to Cadet, go back to the Security Office, and talk to Monique a couple times. She'll give you the key.

Other issues:
  • Typos and missed capitalization/punctuation still regularly appear throughout the game's text.
  • The "Ghosts" section in the gallery is a bit misleading, as Misty appears to be the only actual ghost thus far. You've got a cosmic entity, a ghost, a zombie, a genie, a camgirl, and a werewolf. Maybe rename it?
  • You can be locked out of completing "Hide and Seek" due to it overlapping with "Enter the Park." If you don't get the batteries and deliver them to The Brat before triggering the wolf attack, the task remains in your log.
  • There's a superfluous "making" in the quest text for "Hide and Seek" after giving the batteries to The Brat. Also, you do not lose the batteries, which, if the inventory has limited slots, this could become a problem later.
  • You break the axe twice. You're told the handle splinters and the head falls to the ground when chopping the planks off the exit door and it's destroyed second time getting the Med Kit out if its cabinet -- at which point the axe is removed from your inventory.
  • You can immediately get the axe again after it officially breaks by clicking the empty cabinet at the loading dock where you first received it. Again, if the inventory has limited slots, this could be a problem later.
  • After giving Rex the Med Kit, the "Gift" option leads to the same "Massage/Nevermind" choices as the "Acts" option
  • You're able to collect all 3 pieces of clothes for Amy, but the MC will still respond as though he's not done looking until after you show Willow the orb.
  • The Task page for "In Sheeps Clothing" is missing all of its text and gets extra credit for also having a typo, as it should read "Sheep's" as the possessive form.
  • Once you're able to get outdoors, the task to get the key for the Gardener's Shack is available for pickup, but not advancement until... some requirement... is met? Managed to get it from Monique in one playthrough, but she doesn't offer it in the current one, which leaves progression locked.
  • During the playthrough where Monique did give me the key, the Weed Killer was received twice upon looting. As mentioned, if the inventory has limited slots, this could be a problem later.
  • Sam refers to the MC as "MC" instead of by name after the second photo booth session. Cadet does so as well after being given the Weed Killer.
  • You can trigger Claire's escape while Cadet is snared by the roots, meaning she teleports back into the mall while trapped outside.
  • The Handcuffs are useless and another permanent inventory item if you trigger Claire too late, as you can skip from her being tied up directly to her more "normal" state where Hobbs gives her his phone.
  • You can trigger Claire's phone scene twice. After meeting Jenny, you can find Claire in the back of the restaurant. By talking to Hobbs after that point, he tells you that he's given her his phone, and the encounter will play out a second time.

Last edited:

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020

Doing a quick playthrough at the moment to get things straightened out. The closet in the restroom does allow you to click it prior to getting the key, but the MC doesn't identify it as anything in particular, just a locked door. He will note that the door in the hallway is a "janitor's closet," however, when you click it. Also, there's the actual location outside that could very well be identified as a "gardener's shack" but serves no purpose at the moment. Completed everything through meeting Jenny, but Monique will not hand over the janitor's key. The "Task" icon appears in the lower right corner on a number of occasions, but none of the tasks are able to be advanced.

Third playthrough: You can get the key from Monique if it's the first thing you do after waking up from the wolf attack. Head outside, talk to Cadet, go back to the Security Office, and talk to Monique a couple times. She'll give you the key.

Other issues:
  • Typos and missed capitalization/punctuation still regularly appear throughout the game's text.
  • The "Ghosts" section in the gallery is a bit misleading, as Misty appears to be the only actual ghost thus far. You've got a cosmic entity, a ghost, a zombie, a genie, a camgirl, and a werewolf. Maybe rename it?
  • You can be locked out of completing "Hide and Seek" due to it overlapping with "Enter the Park." If you don't get the batteries and deliver them to The Brat before triggering the wolf attack, the task remains in your log.
  • There's a superfluous "making" in the quest text for "Hide and Seek" after giving the batteries to The Brat. Also, you do not lose the batteries, which, if the inventory has limited slots, this could become a problem later.
  • You break the axe twice. You're told the handle splinters and the head falls to the ground when chopping the planks off the exit door and it's destroyed second time getting the Med Kit out if its cabinet -- at which point the axe is removed from your inventory.
  • You can immediately get the axe again after it officially breaks by clicking the empty cabinet at the loading dock where you first received it. Again, if the inventory has limited slots, this could be a problem later.
  • After giving Rex the Med Kit, the "Gift" option leads to the same "Massage/Nevermind" choices as the "Acts" option
  • You're able to collect all 3 pieces of clothes for Amy, but the MC will still respond as though he's not done looking until after you show Willow the orb.
  • The Task page for "In Sheeps Clothing" is missing all of its text and gets extra credit for also having a typo, as it should read "Sheep's" as the possessive form.
  • Once you're able to get outdoors, the task to get the key for the Gardener's Shack is available for pickup, but not advancement until... some requirement... is met? Managed to get it from Monique in one playthrough, but she doesn't offer it in the current one, which leaves progression locked.
  • During the playthrough where Monique did give me the key, the Weed Killer was received twice upon looting. As mentioned, if the inventory has limited slots, this could be a problem later.
  • Sam refers to the MC as "MC" instead of by name after the second photo booth session. Cadet does so as well after being given the Weed Killer.
  • You can trigger Claire's escape while Cadet is snared by the roots, meaning she teleports back into the mall while trapped outside.
  • The Handcuffs are useless and another permanent inventory item if you trigger Claire too late, as you can skip from her being tied up directly to her more "normal" state where Hobbs gives her his phone.
  • You can trigger Claire's phone scene twice. After meeting Jenny, you can find Claire in the back of the restaurant. By talking to Hobbs after that point, he tells you that he's given her his phone, and the encounter will play out a second time.
And I will see Monique next patch

ssiab74

Oct 15, 2022

Other issues:
Thanks for this in-depth post. Lost my save recently, which doesn't matter because it was likely permafucked by having several different quests softlocked with no way to advance, and was hoping someone would explain how to avoid this so I don't ruin my new save

Reactions: Kyunikoi

abcdefif

Mar 26, 2017
PSA: If it tells you to look for Rex in the fast food kitchen, you actually need to click the door handle *behind* her. You might need to pick up the note on the floor in the previous room too.

Reactions: Jason Jefferson

Drew583

Oct 29, 2018
How do I actually use the Weed Killer? It says to take it to Cadet, but nothing happens.
You're supposed to bring it to her, but you may have also hit a point where the game doesn't know which Task you're trying to complete. There are a number of ways to softlock yourself by simply playing and exploring the game.

Lerianis

May 16, 2017

Other issues:
Ah... so the inability to get the key from Monique for the Janitor's closet is a bug based on doing things out of the order that the developer wanted/expected you to.
Glad that was cleared up I was wandering around in the game for nearly an hour wondering why Monique would not hand over that key.
I'll just wait for a bug patch to the game.

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes