FratDaedalus

Nov 11, 2021
I know that, once this game is complete and fully de-bugged, it'll go down as one of my favorites, but damn if the bugs don't keep bugging. Spent half an hour trying to figure out how to get the key from Monique for the weed killer.

jbk

Apr 4, 2017
I know that, once this game is complete and fully de-bugged, it'll go down as one of my favorites, but damn if the bugs don't keep bugging. Spent half an hour trying to figure out how to get the key from Monique for the weed killer.
Did you figure it out or is it just bugged? I have the same issue...

FratDaedalus

Nov 11, 2021
Did you figure it out or is it just bugged? I have the same issue...
I did not. I'll just enjoy seeing whatever's behind that vine next update. Guessing it's a 'ambulatory vines molest Cadet' bit given her proximity and the missing scenes in the gallery. Looking forward to it.

Reactions: Skullking654

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MallCreeps-0.009
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

genericthing5

Nov 25, 2020
I think the weirdest thing about these updates is that back in 0.3 there was a way to check alternate changing room scenes for the hippie and glasses girls where you can see them nude.
Developer removes that feature for a planned "reward system"
Only to later add a changing room nude scene for the goth girl without adding back the other changing scenes?

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
I've gotten to what seems to be the end of the available content, but I'm missing 2 scenes for cadet and have no idea how to get them. I've also scanned everything in the awards list but haven't gotten the check for scan 5 oddities. I like this game, but it has some problems.

Kirrito85

Jul 30, 2018
Need help to find the werewolf girl (Amy) clothes (only found the jacket by trying to go to the forest), find how to restrain the zombie girl (Claire) in the fast food and how to get the Gardener's Shed key

Johnny1035

Jul 4, 2017
Need help to find the werewolf girl (Amy) clothes (only found the jacket by trying to go to the forest), find how to restrain the zombie girl (Claire) in the fast food and how to get the Gardener's Shed key
Wolf near the lingerie store entrance and I think one of the bathrooms but I'm not sure on that second one. Also there's a key card in Monique's office to open that one door in the hallway that leads to the back. Through that door you can find some shelves and there's duct tape on the shelf to tie up Claire. I'm not sure the gardener's shed key is in the game yet.

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes