Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Off topic but the versioning makes little sense IMHO.

What is the difference between v0.8 and v0.008?

"I have 00008 apples."
Well there are common rule sets regarding version numbering but indie devs tend to ignore them cause in the end version numbers mean whatever the dev team wants them to mean. That said typically speaking non-devs believe any version greater than v1.0 is supposed to be a full release of a title meaning everything intended to be there at the start of the project is there so it's unwise to use only 2 digits for your version number system unless you're damn sure you're gonna have a complete project in only 10 versions.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Regless

Issues with the game so far.

Game has a crash when clicking camera icon on laptop.

The save system feels bad since you can't easy access it, but there is also no auto saving so crashes hurt bad.

Seems to be middle images missing, like during booth having only the kisses and not other poses, or MC having his dick out when found in the stall. Kiss for getting the CD, etc.

After getting the lens there is a hidden mostly nude rex you can't interact with.

description doesn't stay in the box

bathrooms don't have hover text on map

Having the tuber under ghosts in the menu seems like a spoiler.

would be nice to hide the bottom bar

also when talking the clickable area in the middle is hit often

A small tutorial mentioning mouse scroll for the changing of things.

For full images the box should hide for the first moment before player clicks onward so they can see everything without having to press the hide box.

Game needs a spelling and grammar check.

How does rex fall onto cadet in the freezer? gravity doesn't work that way, when she would be pulling things out, should have molested sam.

Why does moniques clothes go from yellow to cream colored when she molests MC?

MC penis is backwards when security guard molests him. Image literally has the underside of the penis on top.

The text choice isn't great with 2 and 5 and z and S looking similar.

Clicking log doesn't have it on the most recent text.

The text box is way too large, should probably be 1/2 or 2/3rds the size

after getting the box dude to leave the back, the girl is out the far end, but is not clickable.

sometimes rex's clothes are partially gone when talking.

when wolves attack far right shows a slight glitch

slight break in the continuum, post wolves if you go back through the right hall and take the card door you can skip sam/rex, until you walk normally into that room from either further back or the hallway.

In second meeting with purple insect ghost lady top part of penis is dark, which it wasn't with monique.

The set up camera images seem a bit weird since the areas they characters are at don't match the backgrounds.

Last edited:

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Why would you restrict yourself to 2 digits when starting at v0.1? Given a version scheme of <major>.<minor>, after v0.9 comes v0.10
First of all I never said starting at v0.1 limits you to 2 digits. I said it's unwise to use only 2 digits unless you're pretty damn sure you won't need more than 10 versions to reach a full release. Second if you're willing release a v0.10 then you're not restricting yourself to 2 digits now are you? By extension to those two points if you expect you'll need more than 10 versions why would you start at v0.1 instead of say v0.01, or v0.001, etc...?

Finally you missed the point completely which is that version numbers mean essentially nothing to anyone other than the devs cause the end user doesn't really know what the mean other than "newer is better".

xbeo

May 10, 2017
By extension to those two points if you expect you'll need more than 10 versions why would you start at v0.1 instead of say v0.01, or v0.001, etc...?
Why would I start at "1" instead of "001"? Because when I start to count something, it is possible that I don't know where I will end up. Again: "I have 00008 apples."

Also, most developers just use a well established versioning scheme like "semantic versioning" so the don't have to ask themselves these stupid questions. In semantic versioning, leading zeroes are forbidden - because the make no sense at all.

Reactions: Godaooo

dgazzip

Jul 23, 2017
well windows 11 has randomly decided that my game can play now, even tho literally nothing has changed........friggin windows man

Georges Abitbol

Nov 12, 2018
This new release use around 80% of my CPU and 1,6 Go of Ram.
WTF ?!?
It's barely playable.
I didn't have this problem with previous versions.

Majorr

Nov 23, 2017
my game constantly crashes and i cant progress, anyone else having this issue? Do you know how to fix it?

herpderpies

May 17, 2018
anyone else get an error and crash when they try to click on the camera icon on the computer? Reading back I see that a lot of people are. Hopefully that gets fixed in the next update.

Anyone know how to unlock the second zombie girl picture in the gallery? It's the only thing I'm missing

Last edited:

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
After getting the usb and clicking on the camera icon on the computer I got an error message and the game crashed

Also you when you click on the gift shop door you get a message about you needing to save people locked in the freezer despite that not happening yet

Last edited:

herpderpies

May 17, 2018
Okay, I was wondering about the USB as were many other people it seems. I subscribed to the patreon and despite being labelled as .008 the version of the game here on F95 seems to actually be version .007. In the actual v.008 the USB scene is fixed, and you can get the final zombie pic I had wondered about in my last post here. In my opinion its worth the $7/month to get the newest version and support the developer. It seems like they have about monthly updates.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Okay, I was wondering about the USB as were many other people it seems. I subscribed to the patreon and despite being labelled as .008 the version of the game here on F95 seems to actually be version .007. In the actual v.008 the USB scene is fixed, and you can get the final zombie pic I had wondered about in my last post here. In my opinion its worth the $7/month to get the newest version and support the developer. It seems like they have about monthly updates.
The one on kemono has the bug fix

Reactions: herpderpies

CopperBull

Aug 27, 2020
Rare to see a hippie with no bush ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Still, pretty solid game so far (despite some typos lol). Def worth tossing some cash on the patreon/subscribestar (since there's no itchio page yet)

Grantley44

Apr 21, 2022
I already had the apple, why didn't it do that "Oh hey, I already have X Thing for Y Scenario" like before? Oh well, thanks nonetheless.
Not sure if the sequence is broken, but I had to switch between talking to Hobbs and Monique a couple times, left the scene, checked inventory for the apple, then it went through. Probably a bug they'll patch out in a future update.

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes