xbeo

May 10, 2017
I'm not surprised you use fuckin' apples to try and understand decimals. I hope you're wearing a bib so you don't drool all over your keyboard.
Google "minor version portion". Did you REALLY think that the numbers after the separator are decimals? Cringe. :giggle:

For non-developers:
0.8 is obviously equal to 0.800
However, in software development: v0.8 is obviously NOT the same as v0.800

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackWingsZ

Command

Mar 24, 2018
Got this in the main hall of the mall when I try to access the camera Icon from the computer after loading up the USB on it.

of Step Event0
for object obj_computerMain:

Variable obj_computerMain.rm_Cams(100324, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_computerMain_Step_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_computerMain_Step_0 (line -1)

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
Got this in the main hall of the mall when I try to access the camera Icon from the computer after loading up the USB on it.

of Step Event0

Variable obj_computerMain.rm_Cams(100324, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
############################################################################################
I got the same. For a little while I thought it was part of the game.

Zoris

Oct 4, 2021
where i can find lens bro? i keep searching on the game and comment frome here but i find nothing

Drew583

Oct 29, 2018
where i can find lens bro? i keep searching on the game and comment frome here but i find nothing
It's a tool that you'll get as the plot progresses and will be available on your drop-down/mousewheel menu like the Scanner. Can't miss it.

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
Hallway right of the main entrance. It's the one where you had to use the gate key and found a piece of the mirror in the trash. There's a glowing eye in the ceiling.
View attachment 2711638
thank you i though that was one do you know how to complete the scan five oditeys is that a quest line and. have you unlocked all of the gallery for the game i dont have all of them for the zombie girl, jeane and the blonde with clasees

Rev

Apr 25, 2017
Art style is fantastic, character interaction is great, Story? haven't seen enough of it play out yet to know but.... Another game that breaks saves every other release and makes you start again? Fuk Dat.

Reactions: abada25

epicgamerguy101

Jul 16, 2021
Best game I've come across yet, has little to no issues as is, (although the camera option on the monitor in the main foyer breaks the game), and as everyone stated before amazing art style. I had little to no trouble on any of the puzzles and it was cool that pressing tab shows all interactive objects. also cadet is the best.

dgazzip

Jul 23, 2017
windows 11 is giving me a "this app cant run on your pc" and running it in compatibility doesn't fix it, google is also sparse on any answers that aren't "do compatibility mode", anyone else have this and manage a fix?

Reactions: Crashnburn198

yercat

Dec 6, 2017

of Step Event0

Same and i didn't save, fuck.

Lize

May 28, 2017
how do you get the last scene with rex? Am I just stuck because my save is right before the end of this update?

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
Regless just a small advice, you come to this scene by going LEFT from the food court, but when you click RIGHT instead of going back you go to guard's place. Very small thing but annoying :D

1687379614614.png

Nice game btw ^^

Reactions: Aditek

SpencerSDH

Apr 13, 2018
Game crashes consistently when clicking the security camera button on the computer. I can't think of any other way to progress, so it seems impossible to finish for now.

Reactions: ciabello
4.40 star(s) 25 Votes