Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
The gallery needs a scene replay instead of it just being images, also. Since the content is kinda open ending in the order it happens, please don't do updates you reach the end and you're just stuck at some sort of screen. Please let the player go back to the game to finish content.

zaytamder

Sep 26, 2017
Hey everyone, here is full gallery for 0.007
Located in C:\Users\...\AppData\Local\MallCreeps

Edit: Srry, save is full for 0.006, tomorrow i can update for 07

Last edited:
Reactions: Adachi Aqua

traplover19

Formerly 'lowtierntrgod'
Nov 4, 2018
jack in the box is bugged keep entering the correct code but it just closes the menu

EmCioran

Apr 6, 2021
Anyone have V0.08? I've seen it float around, there's finally some action between MC and the girls. Apparently you take Sam into the photobooth and there's a masturbation scene.

• Wow
Reactions: Man_in_hat365

Drew583

Oct 29, 2018
Just a couple quick typos. One after getting the axe for the door (should be "Attempt number two.") and there's an extra S in Sam's dialogue when giving her the Atlas. On top of these, there's a recurring issue with differentiating between its/it's -- the first being possessive "The dog stood up on its feet" and the second being a contraction "It's late, we should go indoors."

Also, you can visit the area to the left of the dining tables while the girls are trapped in the freezer. Clicking the Photo Booth will bring Sam out for dialogue and using the Booth will result in both Sam and Rex appearing for the scene.

Last edited:

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
Sexy Peanut is correct. I don't currently plan on having any ntr content. Actually I'm curious, are other female characters/ghosts okay. Like f/f.
So I do like lesbian but I would be careful to make it optional by making it something the MC allows. As for NTR it has more then one meaning. Netorare meaning one of the love interests is fucked by someone other then MC unwilling cuckold. Netorase meaning the MC willingly gets Cucked or allows for it to happen. and my favorite Netori meaning MC steals the Girl from another man or woman. My personal Opinion I would never put the first two into a game weather optional or not it always ends up isolating the game from vanilla lovers which I personally am. Some people will argue its not true but trust me its true happens more often then you think. the best way to please both sides is to keep the game vanilla and compromise by using game mechanics such as multiplying MC for multi penetration and or making him turn into a monster for a rape/bestiality scene ect ect. But my best advice would be if you want to add the First two announce it right now because if you dont you will build up a Vanilla fanbase and once its made they will flip out and it can cause mayhem and you to lose a lot of your support. and I haven't played your game before maybe in the future ill give it a try once i find out in what direction it will be headed.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Doctor Shark

xbeo

May 10, 2017
Off topic but the versioning makes little sense IMHO.

What is the difference between v0.8 and v0.008?

"I have 00008 apples."

Aditek

Jul 22, 2019
Love the artstyle and direction you are taking this. Tbh I am a bit disappointed that Rex doesn't have any intimate jewelry, would have been a great fit for her character. Maybe we could stumble across a piercing parlor in the mall?

Some feedback for the dev:

1. The font is not really ideal, its hard to read and makes dialog difficult to parse quickly.

2. The Visit Rex in the kitchen event is bugged. When I click on rex I only get the usual char interaction. To progress the story I needed to click the fridge handle behind here, something I only found out through sheer dumb luck.

3. My game always crashes when I interact with the cameras on the PC.

4. The "scan 5 anomalies" achievement doesn't trigger even though I have already scanned 5 things.

5. There is no autosave system, so a crash can result in a ton of progress being lost.

6. When letting the girls out of the freezer Rex is only wearing her underwear.

Here is my save file, might be useful to debug the PC show cameras crash:

Last edited:

Fitrondinol

Jan 2, 2021
As I see, they just filled in the public version 7, and not 8, so there is nothing new, who will be the hero and fill in 8?

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes