genericthing5

Nov 25, 2020
There was an agility rune introduced in 0.006 if I remember correctly. I could've sworn it was in the room with the tree and photobooth, but because it wasn't relevant at the time I didn't pay attention and now I can't find it anymore
Finding shit in this game is so annoying. Maybe I'm bad at looking for things, but I swear it takes me forever to find anything in this game. Especially the first strength rune when I had to replay the game during an update that couldn't transfer saves, only for the creator to change the location in the store...

EmCioran

Apr 6, 2021
Finding shit in this game is so annoying. Maybe I'm bad at looking for things, but I swear it takes me forever to find anything in this game. Especially the first strength rune when I had to replay the game during an update that couldn't transfer saves, only for the creator to change the location in the store...
I agree to some extent, the lens and runes should've probably been for additional content such as extra scenes, background lore and the like, not the main game. It's a little bit obtuse and doesn't quite feel as though it fits.

That said, I'm fairly certain that the devs have adjusted it so that there are now symbols present where runes or hidden content is located. A circle with a line through the middle, I believe. It's not perfect, especially considering there's a lot going on in the background, but it's a lot better than having to comb through every setting with the lens.

Rochin

Oct 3, 2017
i think i found a bug. When you click the photo booth while the girls are still stuck it starts an event with sam

chemicalvamp

Sep 20, 2017
The frustration we get with some of these games is that there always seems to be one main path to follow, maybe one or two little side stories/objectives. It makes sense on a storytelling stand, but without a detailed mission log to hold your hand, on par with the MC's knowledge, your going to find yourself lost again and again. Especially with these quest log updates that appear to be a false positive. I found them outside by the van, and in the storage room. probably should be there at some point, just not at this quest stage?
Anyways we end up repeatedly visiting every room, when we don't know which one has the next step, Brute forcing the story with the hope we don't mess up the quest logic with sequence breaking.

The response you get from trying to open the security office door talks about your friends being locked in the freezer no matter what state that quest is in, and while that is probably completely inconsequential, It leaves enough doubt in your mind that, When you see the little girl staring at a symbol where you found goth, and she doesn't respond to you.. things might just be a little broken rough around the edges yet.

Only complaint I have about the game, Rex's waist. Happy to see the extreme you push is anything other than the massive tits I'm getting so tired of :) but it's so out of place without her wearing a corset, and even if she was its a bit extreme.

Reactions: larry69

chemicalvamp

Sep 20, 2017
1682568546075.png
Little bug I found, The first session I played this, I could barely detect background music. This was after turning everything up to max. So the change doesn't take effect till restart?

Last edited:

chemicalvamp

Sep 20, 2017
wasn't able to find a legit way, but managed to change the agility stat to "1" and get the scene by using a save editor though, i used , the save files are located in the C:\Users\" "\AppData\Local\MallCreeps folder
Not that I don't love that site or anything, I mean you don't need it for this, You could just open /AppData/Local/MallCreeps/save 0.dat with a text editor.

Regless

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
i love artstyle but 0.006 version makes me little worried that this game will be abadoned in near future if dev don't get enough money or it will be in development for few years
growth has been pretty good lately so I don't think you have to worry about the project being abandoned anytime soon.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Tried to tone down the abusive element. Make it more fun less serious. But things proceed in the same manner.
I really dislike femdom, so I'm not too sure I'd like that scene, even if it's toned down. I guess I better look for another game.

• Haha
Reactions: Raaku12

genericthing5

Nov 25, 2020
Agility Rune is just outside the security office on the wall.
I found it, but this is what I'm talking about. Only SOME things are obvious. Other wise you have to scan every room with 3 different "lenses".
Like I STILL haven't found the last "secret" gallery, it's in the same page with the Bunny Girl poster

EmCioran

Apr 6, 2021
I found it, but this is what I'm talking about. Only SOME things are obvious. Other wise you have to scan every room with 3 different "lenses".
Like I STILL haven't found the last "secret" gallery, it's in the same page with the Bunny Girl poster
That's the wolf scene. You just gotta play the main story

Aug 25, 2021
this is once again glitchy as fuck, i completed the zombie quest and while doing it certain scenes would replay when i went to previous areas and i went back to the kitchen after capturing her and by finding the duct tape in the key card room, you can find the key card on the desk of the security gaurd, and use it to open that door in the hallway to the storage room, and shes loose again and now i cant enter the kitchen,

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
Love the art style, how much content is in this right now?
Not much in penetration, more so lewd stuff atm. It's still early, the dev is trying to make more content monthly... It's making great progress... there is a semi-femdom oral scene. but they are really working on everything else. ATM they've done great updating the UI in the GameMaker Engine. So I'd say keep an eye on this one.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
I was thinking maybe add the option to turn the tables or something, but a poll is a good idea. Can always use more feedback.
Options to turn the tables for that sort of content is the way to go. I hope you went with that or at least add a revenge option later. The fact in most games men just accept that sort of thing, is always something I've found to be tedious. I really don't understand why devs generally go with passive protagonists.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i am just throughing what little change i have in here but i don't mind the game the way it is. i mean it's the dev's thought's and game and true feedback is good. i just hope the dev does not change there game on that thought i mean is the dev's ideal not what yall payed for any way.

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes