Regless

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
So, I just started, and in the conversation at the beginning they say Rex is the MC sister, but we don't have an incest tag, is it because she is not a blood related sister, because they are not going to have sex in the story, or is it because you are only putting the tag when you add a scene between them?
Step siblings. But I've seen some interest in a patch so maybe someone will make one soon. If they do I'm sure it'll turn up here before long.

Reactions: Orlox

ravenxrena12

Dec 3, 2020
sooooo im stuck at the first set of tasks cause whenever i go inside the boys bathroom i get the task completed sound and when i try to piece back the mirror i have shard 1 2 and 4 it keeps saying maby rex knows more about it and i dont know what else to do anymore is it a glitch or is it something else im missing?

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
sooooo im stuck at the first set of tasks cause whenever i go inside the boys bathroom i get the task completed sound and when i try to piece back the mirror i have shard 1 2 and 4 it keeps saying maby rex knows more about it and i dont know what else to do anymore is it a glitch or is it something else im missing?
Rex should be in the loading bay area and after a short scene, you should get the final shard

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MallCreeps-0.006
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

genericthing5

Nov 25, 2020
So I played the new update and my gallery got nuked
So I need a gallery save since I would need to replay the entire game

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Sorry that bugged you. Femdom was listed as a future tag from the beginning but I forgot to update the tags so that's on me. We wanted to add a spicier scene since we're on the forth update, but we're still still figuring out pacing issues and such since this is our first project. I'm open to rewriting the scene if a lot of people dislike it.
Is that scene still as described?

You get tazed and handcuffed by the new girl with a toxic personality and then sexually abused. Not really the way I was expecting this game to go. Don't forget the femdom tag, I guess.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I am only seeing oral sex tag.
is it missing tags? or is the game just that early in dev?

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Sorry that bugged you. Femdom was listed as a future tag from the beginning but I forgot to update the tags so that's on me. We wanted to add a spicier scene since we're on the forth update, but we're still still figuring out pacing issues and such since this is our first project. I'm open to rewriting the scene if a lot of people dislike it.
is this avoidable?

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes