tsquirrel

Jul 6, 2020
Brilliant art and interesting story build-up, keep up the good work.

However things I would like to point out:

- Hard to read font
- Hard to save (i.e press "esc")
- Unlock all CGs in one run, not 3
- Notify that build is finished
- Implement quest tracking
- Very repetitive background sound
- We're ouga bougas, the key to box is not a necessary feature if it's already in inventory

I'm looking forward to the next updates, thanks for the game!

Halbyn

Dec 8, 2021
Shit, this is never going to get an Android port is it?
Love the Art style though, reminds me of Skullgirls.

Edit: Im happy I was wrong.

Last edited:

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Pro tip... If you're game only has 1 CG for each character at this point in time. Don't stick them all in the preview images. Takes away a lot of the incentive to actually play the game.

Reactions: Man_in_hat365

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
Yes. It's a bit light on content for the moment. The next update will also be publicly available. So feel free to give that a shot, or wait a bit if you'd prefer. The artist is hopeing to ad at least 2 cg per monthly update. Perhaps more once we got some more places and characters in.
Wait, hold on. You have to restart the game and play from the beginning just to get each girls CG? Are you actually intending the routes/CG for each girl to be only accessible with a new playthrough as the game progresses? I hope I'm wrong, because if so, that's insane. And ~2 CGs a month? The art is excellent, but if I have to start a new playthrough for each girls CG/story, I'm out. That's like when devs say you need to start a new save as an excuse to artificially lengthen their short updates, except in your case you think it's a feature.

Regless

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
Wait, hold on. You have to restart the game and play from the beginning just to get each girls CG? Are you actually intending the routes/CG for each girl to be only accessible with a new playthrough as the game progresses? I hope I'm wrong, because if so, that's insane. And ~2 CGs a month? The art is excellent, but if I have to start a new playthrough for each girls CG/story, I'm out. That's like when devs say you need to start a new save as an excuse to artificially lengthen their short updates, except in your case you think it's a feature.
Don't worry I'm not that insane. The idea was to have a branching story but not lock you into any route. So you could do a lot in a playthrough, but you couldn't do everything. However as others have already pointed out, it's too early and there's not enough content yet so I'll be fixing that next update. Also the CG doesn't include new locations/characters ect of which there's still a lot do.

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
I think most people hit everything I was going to say but I'm gonna say it all anyway. Overall a great first release, though. I'm looking forward to more.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regless

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
Wow I'm already being impatient on the lack for opening the gate..can't find anywhere for using the key
Found the issue, the map room was grouped with locations instead of systems so I miscounted. Oversight on my part. Once the dev ticket is approved I'll amend that mistake.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Man_in_hat365

Yolag

Oct 7, 2020
So personally, I really enjoyed it. My notes would be;
+ I liked the art and the girls, it feels like a good amount of diversity and unique to other games.
- Item usage feels clunky and overly complex, maybe just have an "active item" so there's no need for right click.
- The questing felt bit vague and reduced to "randomly clicking everything." Like others it took forever to find the box and then 10 minutes to realize there's nothing really after the box.
- Once you know what to do this is about a minute of game play. Would have probably recommended tieing all of the girls to the same play through before releasing to buffer that and having to restart for each scene was a bit frustrating- though as said its a minute of gameplay so not a big fuss either.
- It's been mentioned a million times but the text really needs a rework and the box cut off every shot.. To the point I can't figure out if it was intentional?
* Personally I'm not a fan of "this looks useful but I don't need it yet." I'd rather collect items that seem useful to have when the need arises. The alternative just seems like artificially dragging out the game. That's more a personal quirk so I don't really consider it a positive or a negative- just saying.

I don't like this makes it seem I'm more complaining that enjoyed it because I really did. It's just early so there's things that need to be ironed out before anything else. Definitely watching and waiting for next release.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
I can definitely add that for you. Was something I was already looking at but it was low priority. It'll be in the next release.
That'd be great. Have come across a few games I'd be playing if the MC's name wasn't David/Dave or Mark. Fortunately, it's rare.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Pitched some ideas with the lead. He's not against the idea but it won't be until much later and will depend on the scope of the game.
Toe sucking among females while having sex seems a bit more probable in earlier concepts than pregnancy.

hunkeyman

Jun 15, 2020
Love the art and the premise seems nice I saw on your patreon that your adding a name change thing so thats good my only complaint is that fact that I can't read the font at all

katethespider

Feb 22, 2021
Fun! A bit short atm, but that'll get better with time lol. Obligatory mention of how nice the art is - love the girls! I feel like I have to mention that you can only get one "event" per playthrough (not per save - you cannot save until AFTER the "events").

I'll have to come back to this!

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes