Regless

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
If you put the skip speed to maximum just to see all the cg's quickly you can never stop it cause it doesn't untoggle between convos.
should be able to toggle the skip on and off in the bottom bar, but I can have it turn off automatically between convos.

kdaniel111

Jun 27, 2022
I really love the concept of the whole Idea. I really do !!! <3 The art is amazing, the font as mentioned many times by other users is unpleasant , and attitude of main character is a little bit off-putting for me right now, BUT maybe after a little time with the game in the future I could like him ;D In short, I enjoy the game, and I as many games, I will monitor it progress from time to time ;)

Regless

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
I really love the concept of the whole Idea. I really do !!! <3 The art is amazing, the font as mentioned many times by other users is unpleasant , and attitude of main character is a little bit off-putting for me right now, BUT maybe after a little time with the game in the future I could like him ;D In short, I enjoy the game, and I as many games, I will monitor it progress from time to time ;)
I actually thought I updated the links to a version that had a better font... Apparently I did not. Should be working now. Although the next update is in 4 days so it might be better to just wait for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: vilewe7570

Drew583

Oct 29, 2018
Seems to be a bug where you can enter the Load screen, hit Start, and return to the title screen to find that the actual Start button has vanished, preventing you from beginning the game unless you close the program.

Also, during the game itself, you can find the 3 mirror shards before the event with Rex, but you lose them when the event happens and need to pick them up a second time.

Last edited:

Hato888

Sep 8, 2018
Going very amazing. Direction is great. Looking forward. :)

For feedback:

I cannot imagine the scroll wheel is functioning as intended, as I am unable to find a method to the madness that it exudes.

Selecting an item from the inventory is currently a softlock that seems to further prevent you from ever clicking on anything, no way to bring the cursor back that I see.

I experienced some save files not generating images, and staying blank. May have correlated with save slots I had used with previous version.

Pressing "START" in the options menu does not start.

This font is an endless improvement, could do with more space between the lines vertically. Currently overlaps certain letters. The lower case "k" and "w" look uppercase, minor issue really, but does distract from any dialogue read.

Changing resolution does not change what size hitboxes are drawn at, making non-default sizes unusable. This sometimes crashes with the log:

ERROR in
action number 1
of Step Event0
for object obj_resTimerCheck:

Pop :: Execution Error - Variable set failed selected - read only variable?
at gml_Object_obj_resTimerCheck_Step_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_resTimerCheck_Step_0 (line -1)

Hope this is helpful, have a nice day :)

random_user_321123

Apr 16, 2018
Just started the game , if you click prefs , while in menu try to click start it wont work you click Back and start is no longer there . I suppose this is from debugging when opening the map you are always on "test" area

Last edited:
Reactions: Asafax

Squidbit

Jan 2, 2019
When they take the key back from you after helping the other girls, it takes everything from your inventory. I found 3 shards before helping them, so I lost those 3. Started the game over to do it afterwards and the game crashed when I was skipping through dialogue at the point where it takes away your inventory

Regless

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
When they take the key back from you after helping the other girls, it takes everything from your inventory. I found 3 shards before helping them, so I lost those 3. Started the game over to do it afterwards and the game crashed when I was skipping through dialogue at the point where it takes away your inventory
Strange. I thought I solved that one. Thank you for the bug report. I'll fix it as soon as I can.

TEXASIT

Jun 19, 2020
of Step Event0

############################################################################################

Regless

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
of Step Event0

I believe I've been able to replicate the error. Can I assume your playing on android?

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
I believe I've been able to replicate the error. Can I assume your playing on android?
I dunno about them but I have been getting the error where its trying to take the key from your inventory, but it crashes instead

of Step Event0
for object obj_itemRemove:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0] out of range [0] - -9.inv(100016,0)
at gml_Object_obj_itemRemove_Step_0
gml_Object_obj_itemRemove_Step_0 (line -1)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the art look's good just one thing i would ask if this game has a harem rout are a way to just have them all with love are lust

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes