Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
I'm playing v0.002c and I used the ghost scanner to take pictures of the ghosts
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but nothing shows up under the ghosts section of the menu or when I use the computer in the entry room that brings up the "let's see if we've found anything yet" text.

Am I doing something wrong or is this work in progress stuff?

Regless

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
I'm playing v0.002c and I used the ghost scanner to take pictures of the ghosts
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but nothing shows up under the ghosts section of the menu or when I use the computer in the entry room that brings up the "let's see if we've found anything yet" text.

Am I doing something wrong or is this work in progress stuff?
The computer is intended for voyeur scenes later. But you can check if you'd gotten the ghosts in the 'awards' section of the scanner menu. It doesn't give coins out yet but will in the next update. The coins will eventually be used in an in game shop for things like alternate outfits.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doctor Shark

EmCioran

Apr 6, 2021
Love the art style, but looking Rex's scenes caused the game to crash.

Question: what are the "5 oddities" to scan?

Regless

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
Love the art style, but looking Rex's scenes caused the game to crash.

Question: what are the "5 oddities" to scan?
currently only two oddities in the game. The shadow in the stall in the stall and the eye in the hallway.
Can I get more details on the Rex crash. I'm assuming it's in the gallery. does a specific scene cause the issue? Also do you recall the error message?

deskitteh

Apr 6, 2018
I love this so far. The art-style is incredible, and unique. I'm getting punk 2000s vibes and it's clicking with me. Also, Sam is a surefire favorite. No major glitches on my end.
As for what else is going on, I really want you to keep making this. If it plays and looks like I hope it does, you have an incredible property on your hands Regless.
I hope you have nothing but the best weather for your journey in game development.

EmCioran

Apr 6, 2021
currently only two oddities in the game. The shadow in the stall in the stall and the eye in the hallway.
Can I get more details on the Rex crash. I'm assuming it's in the gallery. does a specific scene cause the issue? Also do you recall the error message?
I was easily capable of replicating the crash: it's in the scene gallery, Rex's first scene. Clicking the screen while it's activated causes the crash. The problem only occurs with this scene, cadet and Sam scenes had no issue
I couldn't copy-paste the error message, but I took screenshots.
Screenshot_2022-11-28-13-04-32-807_com.company.game.jpg
Screenshot_2022-11-28-13-04-38-108_com.company.game.jpg

aaaaaaaaa

Sep 6, 2016
i might be retarded, but i cant figure out how to do anything past the intro, i cant use the key on anything

Skeith154

Sep 28, 2018
Just grabbed the latest version. Is that box in the warehouse openable? Is the code laying around somewhere to be found? Also, Sam and cadet have 2 scenes I'm trying to find, but I can't seem to figure out how to get them. I found Rex's second scene, are they locked? can i only get one of the second scenes?

Regless

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
Just grabbed the latest version. Is that box in the warehouse openable? Is the code laying around somewhere to be found? Also, Sam and cadet have 2 scenes I'm trying to find, but I can't seem to figure out how to get them. I found Rex's second scene, are they locked? can i only get one of the second scenes?
Sam and cadet scenes are in the change room. Trigger is supposed to be 6in10 to get on of them. The random number generator seems... slanted though.
The code for the box is in the burger joint. hold the lens over the flashing screen.

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes