Pierreheh

Jun 11, 2021
You have to do what to have the lens? I saw that you have to move a manequin but it doesn't work for me? yeah im lost here
Edit: above the changing room, I can't move the figure it seems

deskitteh

Apr 6, 2018
Just grabbed the latest version. Is that box in the warehouse openable? Is the code laying around somewhere to be found? Also, Sam and cadet have 2 scenes I'm trying to find, but I can't seem to figure out how to get them. I found Rex's second scene, are they locked? can i only get one of the second scenes?
I had the same sort of question

Regless

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
You have to do what to have the lens? I saw that you have to move a manequin but it doesn't work for me? yeah im lost here
Edit: above the changing room, I can't move the figure it seems
Order is reversed. you need to use the lens on the bust. Lens can be gotten by restoring the mirror in the boys restroom. the four shards for it are; paint can outside restroom, girl's restroom sink, garbage in hallway, rex in grate.

Reactions: Glaoui

EmCioran

Apr 6, 2021
Any way of breaking the plexiglass in the burger joint? Or is that for later.

The grunge CD interaction was really nice. It wasn't smut or anything really relevant to the plot, but it was a nice little interaction that showcased the characters' personality. The developers didn't need to do that, but they did, and it's appreciated.

The code on the box might be bugged. Earlier in this thread it's mentioned that the code is 472, but I filled in 724 and it opened up regardless.

Could you offset the lens from the cursor on the android version in the future? It's hard to scan the area if the revelation is covered by your own finger. I found the strength symbol by sheer luck and I doubt I'll find the charm by myself.

The only scene I haven't found is the "extra" one. Is there one, or is that just a placeholder?

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
The only scene I haven't found is the "extra" one. Is there one, or is that just a placeholder?
There is a poster in the room where you saw Rex's panties while she was bent over, not too far away from the axe. I'm not home right now but it is in that vicinity

Reactions: EmCioran

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
Any way of breaking the plexiglass in the burger joint? Or is that for later.

The grunge CD interaction was really nice. It wasn't smut or anything really relevant to the plot, but it was a nice little interaction that showcased the characters' personality. The developers didn't need to do that, but they did, and it's appreciated.

The code on the box might be bugged. Earlier in this thread it's mentioned that the code is 472, but I filled in 724 and it opened up regardless.

Could you offset the lens from the cursor on the android version in the future? It's hard to scan the area if the revelation is covered by your own finger. I found the strength symbol by sheer luck and I doubt I'll find the charm by myself.

the extra scene is in the back room where rex reaches into the grate. its a poster on the wall

Diamahri

Dec 24, 2017
Love this art style. Gonna wait a bit for more content before I try it out. Good luck Dev!

shamedump

Nov 21, 2018
great art and good writing so far! I can't wait to see where this goes. This is one of the most promising games I've seen in a while.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Order is reversed. you need to use the lens on the bust. Lens can be gotten by restoring the mirror in the boys restroom. the four shards for it are; paint can outside restroom, girl's restroom sink, garbage in hallway, rex in grate.
Which bust to use lens on as there's many in the lingerie shop?

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
The game needs some kind of journal to tell the player what to do next. And I again repeat the suggestion to let us advance dialogue with Spacebar and quickly speed up through past dialogue with Left Ctrl.

Which bust to use lens on as there's many in the lingerie shop?
The one on the top
1672678192743.png

Last edited:

Regless

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
The game needs some kind of journal to tell the player what to do next. And I again repeat the suggestion to let us advance dialogue with Spacebar and quickly speed up through past dialogue with Left Ctrl.
Sorry for not getting the hotkeys in sooner. I kept getting sidetracked until I forgot your suggestion so I appreciate the reminder. They'll be in v0.004. I'll try and get the journal in by next release too but I can't promise that one.

Reactions: sexypeanut

TheGiantRat

Sep 8, 2021
Just played through the current build (up to the freezer) and am loving this so far! The art is unique and great, the writing and characters are enjoyable (not just bimbo sluts and sex crazed MC), and it just seems like things could go anywhere from here! Only real flaws I've seen so far are a few typos, clunky saving system (can't be in a dialogue/scene and need to click a bit more than necessary), and semi hard to read font. Also, a button to cycle between tools would be nice. But none of these break the experience at all.

Was wondering if every girl is gonna have her own dedicated route or not, though. I'm one of those players that would greatly prefer a game where you can just unlock all the scenes in one playthrough rather than have to replay 3 different times to get all the girls' scenes. If the routes only really split off at the end where you have to choose a girl to be with and then maybe get one extra sex scene with them then, then that'd be fine, but I think many people would prefer to be able to see everything in one run. Not that that seems to be the case so far as I got all of the girl's scenes so far despite "choosing" Rex in the bathroom, but I think I saw some comments complaining about that before, so I'm hoping route locks won't really be a thing going forward.

Keep up the work, dev(s)! Definitely looking forward to more of this!

Melvis

Sep 29, 2017
Anyone else missing the resolution options in the latest version? It's forcing mine to run in a maximized window and really blurry.

Regless

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
Anyone else missing the resolution options in the latest version? It's forcing mine to run in a maximized window and really blurry.
My bad. forgot to reactivate those after bugfixing. Mega link should be updated. working on the other links now.

Reactions: Melvis
4.40 star(s) 25 Votes