Aug 25, 2021
i want more, this is good.

also the key board for putting your name is is missing the capital F and i remember something wrong with the lower case, it may just be that the lower case k is a capital K.
the only personal flaw i have with the game is that the cursor movement seems slow and that i cant use the pink lense and scanner to click things, going back and forth from cursor to pink lense and scanner to move around areas is annoying

Evilfowl

Aug 5, 2017
Wait, Regless? As in thebeermine regless?

Holy shit dude, if that's you, I literally have been waiting for your next game for like, the better part of a decade. I played a game you put out AGES ago, and was heartbroken when you stopped working on it, but followed your work for a long time hoping for an update. Hope you're the same dude, and that you've been doing well. Hope you check out your blogspot page, I know a few people, including myself, still check it from time to time hoping for an update.

Edit : Woah shit, it is you, and you did post an update recently. I think I was literally on your page less than a week ago to see if you had checked in. What a TRIP. Your blogspot is the oldest bookmark on my computer, one of the only ones I've transferred over the years.

Regless

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
having the lens above the dressing room where it suppose to be, it doesnt show up at all. bugfix is needed.
Rune was moved to the bottom right and made bigger as many people were having trouble finding it.

Regless

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
Wait, Regless? As in thebeermine regless?

Holy shit dude, if that's you, I literally have been waiting for your next game for like, the better part of a decade. I played a game you put out AGES ago, and was heartbroken when you stopped working on it, but followed your work for a long time hoping for an update. Hope you're the same dude, and that you've been doing well. Hope you check out your blogspot page, I know a few people, including myself, still check it from time to time hoping for an update.

Edit : Woah shit, it is you, and you did post an update recently. I think I was literally on your page less than a week ago to see if you had checked in. What a TRIP. Your blogspot is the oldest bookmark on my computer, one of the only ones I've transferred over the years.
Yep that me. Always bittersweet remembering that game. I'd love to start remaking it but It's such a massive project.

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes