rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
Well that was irritating. You get tazed and handcuffed by the new girl with a toxic personality and then sexually abused. Not really the way I was expecting this game to go. Don't forget the femdom tag, I guess.

Reactions: Ragingrager

Kuga_Maru

May 6, 2020
I forgot to mention that when I have this black screen, I hear the background music.
Once, by typing everywhere on the screen, I managed to bring up the options screen. So I don't know if it's really because Game Maker takes a long time to launch or if the problem is elsewhere…
I can verify that the music starts up much quicker than the rest of the game. You also might run into what looks like a glitch if you let your phone sleep while playing the game it takes a while for it start responding again.

Regless

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
Well that was irritating. You get tazed and handcuffed by the new girl with a toxic personality and then sexually abused. Not really the way I was expecting this game to go. Don't forget the femdom tag, I guess.
Sorry that bugged you. Femdom was listed as a future tag from the beginning but I forgot to update the tags so that's on me. We wanted to add a spicier scene since we're on the forth update, but we're still still figuring out pacing issues and such since this is our first project. I'm open to rewriting the scene if a lot of people dislike it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ItzSpc

Georges Abitbol

Nov 12, 2018
I can verify that the music starts up much quicker than the rest of the game. You also might run into what looks like a glitch if you let your phone sleep while playing the game it takes a while for it start responding again.
I'll try again.
In the worst case, I'll continue to play with the windows version.

Regless

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
yes, but i only find the previous version of the game
Ah, Okay I think I see what's happening. The current folder is Mall Creeps without the version number (This is so that future versions will look in the same spot and be able to find your saves)

Renna46

Jul 25, 2020
Ah, Okay I think I see what's happening. The current folder is Mall Creeps without the version number (This is so that future versions will look in the same spot and be able to find your saves)
ok but where is it? i still can't find it... :/

Regless

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
Same place as the previous version you found.
Edit: Also I'm in the discord report channel if you want to talk more directly.

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
Dunno how I've missed this game since October or so, but glad I found it! The UI looks great, and I dig the art style. Also, to balance out the other perspective, I thought the scenario of Monique's scene was hot. Also, are the only actual sex scene(s) (i.e. ignoring the changing room scenes etc) currently the one(s) with Monique, or did I miss something?

In any case, definitely keeping an eye on this, and hopefully it's not going to be one of those games that end up seeing longer and longer delays between updates with no actual content (if you catch my drift) for a long time.

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
Sorry that bugged you. Femdom was listed as a future tag from the beginning but I forgot to update the tags so that's on me. We wanted to add a spicier scene since we're on the forth update, but we're still still figuring out pacing issues and such since this is our first project. I'm open to rewriting the scene if a lot of people dislike it.
The ghost using her powers on you was spicy. This just felt degrading. But I get that some people are into it, it's just not for me.

Regless

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
The ghost using her powers on you was spicy. This just felt degrading. But I get that some people are into it, it's just not for me.
Ahhh. That's fair enough. The artist actually saw your comment so I think we'll end up trying to rewrite it a bit. Glad you gave our game a shot anyway.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ItzSpc

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Ahhh. That's fair enough. The artist actually saw your comment so I think we'll end up trying to rewrite it a bit. Glad you gave our game a shot anyway.
Well like they said some people are into a bit of degradation so might be worth putting to a vote.

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes