BastardX

May 13, 2018
Odd i got the lens and where it says go to the shop and i use the lens above the changeroom but nothing shows.

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
is there a safe way to transfer the saves? I know there isn't much to replay through, it's just tedious.

The new UI is pretty smooth may I add.

Kuga_Maru

May 6, 2020
is there a safe way to transfer the saves? I know there isn't much to replay through, it's just tedious.

The new UI is pretty smooth may I add.
This should be the last time you need to do that but because more variables are added in the new versions there is no way to transfer files.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Man_in_hat365

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the game is good quick question you can't get the think to help the girls out of the freezer and that hand was claires right.

Regless

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
the game is good quick question you can't get the think to help the girls out of the freezer and that hand was claires right.
Correct when you try to find the thief you get apprehanded and then things end after the CG

Mush222

Aug 24, 2022
someone pointed it out earlier but you need to use the pink lense in the lingerie store. Above the changing room, there's a lil figure that you need to hover over which will get you the +1 STR you need to open the shutter door in the loading bay.
For me it does not show up,the STR +1 idk if its a glitch. Im using the Android version of the game.

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
For me it does not show up,the STR +1 idk if its a glitch. Im using the Android version of the game.
So the latest version of the game it's lower on a stack of clothes by the door if I recall, It's mentioned earlier in the thread. (I can see if I can get a snap of it later today.)

Reactions: Mush222

Skeith154

Sep 28, 2018
Sorry that bugged you. Femdom was listed as a future tag from the beginning but I forgot to update the tags so that's on me. We wanted to add a spicier scene since we're on the forth update, but we're still still figuring out pacing issues and such since this is our first project. I'm open to rewriting the scene if a lot of people dislike it.
It's perfectly fine, So long as the MC can get one over on her, lol. Plus like, maybe avoid Tazing the MC every encounter with our spicy little security guard. lol. I mean, we're dealing with Ghosts and stuff, don't restrict your self too much.

Skeith154

Sep 28, 2018
Is this game really four updates in without so much as a damn handjob, or has no-one bothered updating the tags? If the latter, what needs adding?
It's a brand new game with what seems to be a long set of events to follow. you can wait a bit. Plus there's a hand job and a blow job already in the game if you actually bothered to play it.

Regless

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
it says on the description there's a linux version. I don't see one though
Think that was added because with some game engines Linux and windows are interchangeable. I don't know anything about Linux but since no one brought up any issues so I just left it. But if that's not the case I can remove that tag immediately. Maybe make an html5 version instead.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 25 Votes