Unity Completed MalO on Camera [Rework v1.2] [Mikifur]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Usuar2000

Jul 30, 2017
In the same url folder Docripper sent

C:\Users\"your name"\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\Malo on camera

Press the windows button, look for ejecutar (I think is run in english) and in that little box it oppened write appdata

then in LocalLow\DefaultCompany\Malo on camera you place the file inside the .zip I sent
doesn't exist

SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
any of those
now try HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\MikiY\Mal.O On Camera, because like DocRipper said, the remaster changed the path you look for. In the original, the dev forgot to change the "Company Name" in their Unity project, so it made the game appear at "DefaultCompany". In the remaster, they did change it, so now it appears at "MikiY" (or wherever, because I haven't played the remaster).

For an actual save file, you just do what they said, but in %appdata%/../LocalLow/MikiY/Mal.O On Camera instead.

Naes123

Dec 16, 2019
into your "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\MikiY\Mail.O On Camera!" find the "save" file there. Then change the values from false to true.

Diego.hp

Dec 27, 2017
i bet the game but i only get 5 scene (one for each nigth) the bonus 6 scene where is it ? is ther anything i need to do ?

Eh290

Jan 26, 2022
Can anyone give me a 1.7 android version of Malo on camera but just the original not the remastered version

Gatha1049

Dec 8, 2022
Mal.O On Camera Update V1.2!

Windows:
Android:

Cheat code: 0Ot13RFhtx4

Changelog:

⭐ Added FPS Counter and capped FPS for performance purposes
⭐ Added a resolution toggle for PC players
⭐ Added NVG Toggle in camera to save power
⭐ Added battery usage meter and fixed multiple bugs with battery draining too slowly
⭐ Added a nightmare mode! Not required to unlock scenes but if you beat it you get an extra scene.
⭐ Added 2 more custom scenes
⭐ Fixed bug with toggling lights too fast causing huge drain
⭐ Mal.O now has a chance to take down your cameras if you don't catch her fast enough.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes