1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Bastus

May 1, 2021
View attachment 2069733

Overview:
I'm a 25-year-old virgin and I live with my 45-year-old mother.
My mother is always kind, so I don't feel lonely even if I can't find a girlfriend . ...
If I want to have sex with my mother, she shouldn't refuse me..
With that in mind, I went to the store to buy an aphrodisiac... The story unfolds like this .​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-28
Release Date: 2022-09-08
Developer: Evil genius
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English(MTL-Bad)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Extra:
Translation fix

View attachment 2069721 View attachment 2069733 View attachment 2069735 View attachment 2069736 View attachment 2069738
*Walks in hangs up hat, sees description, puts on hat, fracking leaves*

• Haha
Reactions: MaxTheDark

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Developer either needs to rewrite the story or figure out what a 45 year old woman really looks like.
This is a bit too unrealistic and it'd be an easy fix.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
This game is why NTR fans laugh at us...
I'm fine with sibling sex in video games but fcking ur own mother ? that crossed the line unless she is non blood related.
What?

If you go hard then you'd fuck both your mom and sister...
If you go even harder you make babies with them... :KEK:

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
I don't know how I should feel about this game. I love incest M/S games. But here, seeing these tags, reading the overview, and seeing the pictures from the game.. I don't know if this game is for me. :HideThePain:

Why can't we get a nice game where MC manages to win over his mother? And he has a normal romantic relationship with her, instead of something like that? Damn.
Try Sisterly Lust.

Reactions: Jorund

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I don't know how I should feel about this game. I love incest M/S games. But here, seeing these tags, reading the overview, and seeing the pictures from the game.. I don't know if this game is for me. :HideThePain:

Why can't we get a nice game where MC manages to win over his mother? And he has a normal romantic relationship with her, instead of something like that? Damn.
I haven't even played this game. But even so, I can say with absolute certainty that this isn't your kind of game

Jun 28, 2019

Have you tried: https://f95zone.to/threads/isolated-with-mom-v6-boraginol.104288/ ???

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes