1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

seth23

Aug 12, 2020
buy aphrodisiacs, dog chains, Trojan horses and more to turn your mother into a meat urinal ??? no thanx !!!
Yeah, wtf. That sounds so dumb. Why can't MCs just have sex. Why do they need to "turn people into meat urinals". What does that even mean? They start to pee while they're insi...? Ew! No. Why? Don't. That's probably bad for you.

Reactions: hentai charley

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019

Mama we all go to hell!
It's really quite pleasant, except for the smell
Mama, we all go to heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell!!!

Reactions: RyanLeTony

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
parents divorced because my dad cheated/truck-kun
So either "Dad cheated with truck-kun"
Or "Dad cheated and truck-kun isekai'd him right after"

Honestly I hope it was option 1.

Edit: Just noticed, but the Milf tag is missing. Like of all the game to miss out on this tag, it had to be this one. :KEK:

Last edited:

lilchina

Jun 20, 2018
Censored webp animations so there is no hack to uncensore. you would have to have the orignal uncensored source unless someone wants to decompile the webp files and redraw it which for this game is not worth it imo

Reactions: NakedSingularity

0le

Apr 30, 2018
Something is very wrong with this game. I dont think its a working game. Have anyone detected virus?

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Is this game not tagged with incest or why so many weirded out comments?
I mean this sort of "corruption" is kind of the norm for a lot of eastern incest games.

I guess this is what it feels like to be a NTR fan :BootyTime:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I'm fine with sibling sex in video games but fcking ur own mother ? that crossed the line unless she is non blood related.
dude, I believe moms are obsolete once MC gets a sister, but I was taught to finish whatever was put on my plate- within reason - so I'll fuck the biomoms in the hope that, as if their vagina was a gatcha machine,I'd be getting a new sister in a potential sequel.
I'm only here for the landladies.

Yes, and.. no thanks. :D
I played it, well.. tried it, before the "remake"
what was wrong with it?

• Haha
Reactions: RellikMD

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
what was wrong with it?
Before the remake? not only renders, the mother's appearance was ugly. It was her story from the past that was disgusting. Mother was a prostitute and she LOVED IT. she was involved in group sex where many guys had sex with her at once. And when I say a lot of guys .. it's really .. it's not threesome, or foursome .. it's even worse.

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
Invisibility + censorship ruins everything, the product could've been a lot better with just that being fixed. All BDSM stuff is optional, which is nice imo. Actually it's not a game (and not a novel), rather a set of videos, with some interface to switch between them.

If some of the future devs read that - just add some more quick story to a something like that. Just to make one PERCEIVE her as mother (and not only as female body renders) by various occurencies throughout dialogues, with appropriate behaviour. And instant gratification fans like me will be happy.

Last edited:

laks20

Sep 26, 2020
please improve the story line, make it longer, really awesome game, please keep updating this and add more stuff.

Apr 8, 2019
I went through the script and fixed a bit of the typos, added a bunch of money, and increased the love score a bit to reduce the grind(even though it was pretty short already).
I made the mom super horny and wanting to fuck right away with no inhibition.
AND I added in a little neighbor involvement, though no visuals for them.
Hope you enjoy. ;-)

As usual, just copy/overwrite this file into the Game folder.

Last edited:
1.50 star(s) 4 Votes