Others MamaHame

fanat7771

May 11, 2021
here's all the info

NekoBrother

Jul 12, 2022
is there english version released yet? i cant find it on ryuugames yet, i tried to download the JAP game but it says its has virus and cant open file

n0Yx

Mar 23, 2019
Where can I download it safely? I keep receiving virus messages
From my experience the download from ryuu games don't give me a warning, but I take the precaution of no executing the installer you can play it without execute the installation and the cracked exe file I placed in the data folder, executing the game using locale emulator with japanese profile, I have the game since six months and my pc didn't give a problem since then.

gonsasjim

Aug 3, 2018

Full English version download from here.

The link leads to a Torrent file that doesn't really work...this seems to be a Russian site, and registration is mandatory in order to see the files. How did you do it? I've used my Hotmail and Gmail accounts but it won't let me register :rolleyes:

Thanks!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
The link leads to a Torrent file that doesn't really work...this seems to be a Russian site, and registration is mandatory in order to see the files. How did you do it? I've used my Hotmail and Gmail accounts but it won't let me register :rolleyes:
Thanks!
Not sure what you did, but registration is not mandatory to see the files. Clicking on the big white arrow under the word "Admin" near the botton, leads you to a page where you can download the .torrent file.
I've attached it to this message, and here's the magnet link;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
However, at this time the torrent seems to be unseeded, with 16 peers waiting for some action.

gonsasjim

Aug 3, 2018
Not sure what you did, but registration is not mandatory to see the files. Clicking on the big white arrow under the word "Admin" near the botton, leads you to a page where you can download the .torrent file.
I've attached it to this message, and here's the magnet link;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
However, at this time the torrent seems to be unseeded, with 16 peers waiting for some action.

Thanks, I'm able to download the torrent yes, but it doesn't seem to work very well. Guess it will take some weeks/months to get the full file, luckily I'm not in a rush.

Appreciate your help!