3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
abandoned ?
I'm not sure. Since all I see (other than a "Merry Christmas" and "Happy New Year" post) are pin-ups each month, the next release definitely isn't ready yet. On the positive side, they have been posting so they are still alive (often an uncertain thing). I hope they are doing better. Since they paused because of health concerns, I'm hoping it was something that either they've recovered from already or that they will move past at some point soon.

Last edited:

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
I'm not sure. Since all I see (other than a "Merry Christmas" and "Happy New Year" post) are pin-ups each month, the next release definitely isn't ready yet. On the positive side, they have been posting so they are still alive (often an uncertain thing). I hope they are doing better. Since they paused because of health concerns, I'm hoping it was something that either they've recovered from already or that they will most past at some point soon.
Thank you. I also hope for the positive. :) :love: ;)

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
In about 6 months it will be tagged abandoned if no update happens and going by the lack of info on Patreon that seems the most likely outcome.

However, the dev did say he's putting development on hold for health reasons so why it's not tagged for being on hold I don't know.

Reactions: vireker and Ara-sH

ABQ-NEW

Jun 9, 2023
since NBArts deleted Patreon, Discord, and F95 accounts. it's only a matter of time before he deletes his art in Slushe.
so might as well save his Art here so it doesn't get lost forever.

Reactions: jackkane
3.30 star(s) 9 Votes