3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Summerfile

Dec 9, 2020
Honestly one of the better descriptions I've seen. Tells you everything to know with an effective hook...and it has the pregnancy tag. I saw your post that that is a future planned content but the fact it's on the map from episode one is Interesting. Hoping that discussion of the subject even if just in talk of prevention comes up throughout, makes the characters (at least to my weird ass) seem more real.

TakeALook

Oct 2, 2017
This Game needs really an Menu to save and stuff, Renders looking nice, sometimes the Terms stepmom and mom gets dropped, don't know how Patreon will see it, looking forward to more.
I'd like to have a menu so I can reduce/turn off the music. Sure I can tab out and just control it with window's volume mixer but it's a basic QOL of a renpy game.

incest? 7u7
At the start of the game the MC goes on like a 2 minute explanation of how there will definitely NOT be any wincest in the game from the author.

Reactions: phreadom

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
At the start of the game the MC goes on like a 2 minute explanation of how there will definitely NOT be any wincest in the game from the author.
Doesn't patreon treat step-cest the same as incest, i.e. it's both verboten?

TakeALook

Oct 2, 2017
Already in there but stupidly hidden behind F1 key
Thank you very much. I've lost count of the number of renpy games I've played over the years but this is the first one where it's anything other than ESC. The author should at least mention it's different. Maybe add it into the forced, overly long, intro. Also, why disable the god-damn right click to get to the menu as well.

Reactions: Gman4672
Nov 1, 2021
The sound volume is 100% and there is no access to the settings, the author is deaf ??? :unsure:
just right-click and access it. Save load and settings are all available there.
Or I will provide additional settings button on the screen in the future update. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Nov 1, 2021
Thank you very much. I've lost count of the number of renpy games I've played over the years but this is the first one where it's anything other than ESC. The author should at least mention it's different. Maybe add it into the forced, overly long, intro. Also, why disable the god-damn right click to get to the menu as well.
right-click working on my Pc. I don't know what happened!

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Rule NR 1 !!!!!! (especially if you are new)

LISTEN TO PEOPLE reporting issues - and NOT tell them "it's working" when it's not

You might have a big bonus for newbie and also for MILF and incest ... but you rapidly will cut that down by telling people with bugs/issues that there aren't any.

And as i told you: rightclick and ESC both don't work - only F1 does

ttsheng33

Nov 22, 2019
The right click is actually working after i close and reopen the game but it not working when i open the game first time where it give forced intro

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes