Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Just wondering since it's called Man of steal when's the MC gonna start stealing.
Because honestly sofar it looks like its just about others trying to steal whats his.
You haven't learned yet that most of these *** games all have misleading titlers and descriptions? Shame on you for expecting them to actually be what they claim they are! ;)

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
You haven't learned yet that most of these *** games all have misleading titlers and descriptions? Shame on you for expecting them to actually be what they claim they are! ;)
Yeh but then sometimes you get a game (that do's exactly what it say's on the tin) for instance there's another game on this site called SuperheroesSuck and guess what they do and quite often :p;):devilish:.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Turret

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
Why do those ladies have to look so skinny?
My father said this woman is so thin i can't have sex with here.
I'm afraid my dick will come out from behind!

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
This game is the exact copy of the previous game 'Drama in the office'. 3 routes...but since I don't like NTR I am only forced into the Super-Hero course...so I can only play 1/3 of the game...so I can't enjoy the game in its entirety. Dev... decide what game you want to play because mixing things up doesn't satisfy anyone. Shit now I'm back to playing ' STUMBLE GUYS ' Lol...

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
This game is the exact copy of the previous game 'Drama in the office'. 3 routes...but since I don't like NTR I am only forced into the Super-Hero course...so I can only play 1/3 of the game...so I can't enjoy the game in its entirety. Dev... decide what game you want to play because mixing things up doesn't satisfy anyone. Shit now I'm back to playing ' STUMBLE GUYS ' Lol...
It satisfies me.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
happy you happy all over the world...hu
I guess he just meant a game couldn't satisfy everyone.
You were the one who said "because mixing things up doesn't satisfy anyone" Nymphs was just responding to tell you that some ppl actually like games with mixed themes.
If you get any negative feelings from the response, you are the one who caused it in first place.

Reactions: Kipling

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
You were the one who said "because mixing things up doesn't satisfy anyone" Nymphs was just responding to tell you that some ppl actually like games with mixed themes.
If you get any negative feelings from the response, you are the one who caused it in first place.
Thank you for your kind words. But I think what he wants is this: Without NTR, devs will have more time to develop non-NTR scenes. There's no use discussing it with him. I made a short answer ('It satisfies me') for a clear clarification: I don't care about opinions from the people trying to make me develop a game which I and my supporters don't want to.

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
fuck, I'm sorry to make amends I'll gargle with caustic soda!

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Man of Steal [v0.6] [Nymphs]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 577 MB

PC/MAC: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have played the game trying different choices… there is a hotwife/cuckold path regarding Lois? They talk about an open relationship, but then it ends here…

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Here is my walkthrough mod for the Super-Hero path and some scenes for Super - Villian path. This one will highlight my recommended choice.
Download: MEGA
P/s: Since I'm really busy now so I will try to update this one ASAP

View attachment 1867728 View attachment 1867729 View attachment 1867730
Please update your mod for v.0.6!! :)

Reactions: rayyy69
2.30 star(s) 8 Votes