AkaQ

May 23, 2022
According to first page = Did you read it? """The 3 routes are: Super-Hero, Super-Villain, and Super-Loser.)""""

Harem/Sharing or Swinging/ NTR not routes but tags.
According to first page = It does not specify anything, did you read it lol xD?!
I just assumed Super Villain would be a "selfish" route hoarding all the bitches (like New Earth's Tyranny path), aka the Harem one, but I couldn't be sure, and I'm a little confused by things I read here...
Why is harem mixed with sharing?

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
According to first page = It does not specify anything, did you read it lol xD?!
I just assumed Super Villain would be a "selfish" route hoarding all the bitches (like New Earth's Tyranny path), aka the Harem one, but I couldn't be sure, and I'm a little confused by things I read here...
I assume supervillan route also includes you making a cuck of other males in the game. Oh and he is obviously a cheat. That is the way I read it in part. I take it as Harem is on the supervillain route. Harem is not mixed with sharing. My bad presentation. Sharing is swinging I would have thought. It might be that others also get confused. The Dev might throw curve balls at us anyway. I assume superloser route is the NTR path. I have no idea what to expect on the Superhero route. Virgin Romance get the barf bags out possibly? Maybe our hero gets to dice the villain up into little peices. I dont see a revenge tag though. You can never tell with Devs.

Reactions: AkaQ

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Did you use the walkthrough mod? If not, what did it say when the game crashed? Thanks.
It says nothing. Freeze 3 secs and then crash to desktop.
I'm pretty sure it's a mobile/joiplay problem, not one your code caused, meaning not necessarily renpy at all.
I tried fiddling with a few settings in Joiplay and made it work. I haven't isolated the setting that fixed it though as I changed quite a lot.

Reactions: Nymphs

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
It says nothing. Freeze 3 secs and then crash to desktop.
I'm pretty sure it's a mobile/joiplay problem, not one your code caused, meaning not necessarily renpy at all.
I tried fiddling with a few settings in Joiplay and made it work. I haven't isolated the setting that fixed it though as I changed quite a lot.
(y)

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I haven't played the latest but waht I have played I would say it is a heavy NTR leaning game.
As pretty much all these types of games are.

However unless the Dev changed it since last I played it is possible.
To keep both the GF and the House Guests out of the other guys beds.
IF you make the right choices which in the house guests case is not to follow the WT.

As for Harem mixed with sharing its not it can't be.
It's like ntr and Harem mutually exclusive if it was mixed then it's not Harem.
What this game seems to be However is Multi Paths you have NTR with or without Sharing.
I'm not sure theres a pure sharing route I don't really play either.
But unless the MC is gonna finally indulge in a bit of Netori at least with the boss lady forgot her name.
At the moment it's only a Limited sort of Harem.
Thats more like a Poly thing really.
But as the games is not finished yet that could easly change one way or the other.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: AkaQ

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Actually I just decided to catch up on the game after my last post and the MC is fucking useless.
I mean forgive me if I'm wrong but it's the MC's apartment right and Sersi is only a guest at the moment?.

Which means he should be in his rights to stop her boyfriend from following her into the toilet if he wishes.
And it should be his decision who do's and who doesn't get to stay the night not the boyfriends.
Its common fucking courtesy to ask the host if they can stay and its the host choice if they can or not.
Not the guests choice and certainly not the guest fucking boyfriends.
This part made no sense unless the MC is just a fucking doormat.

Just sayin.

Last edited:

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
Actually I just decided to catch up on the game after my last post and the MC is fucking useless.
I mean forgive me if I'm wrong but it's the MC's apartment right and Sersi is only a guest at the moment?.

Which means he should be in his rights to stop her boyfriend from following her into the toilet if he wishes.
And it should be his decision who do's and who doesn't get to stay the night not the boyfriends.
Its common fucking courtesy to ask the host if they can stay and its the host choice if they can or not.
Not the guests choice and certainly not the guest fucking boyfriends.
This part made no sense unless the MC is just a fucking doormat.

Just sayin.
The game has the options to stop him from going into the toilet and staying the night.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
The game has the options to stop him from going into the toilet and staying the night.
Thanks for the Info
Your right and I stand corrected you made me think I should start a fresh play through.
And strangly even though I picked the exact same options.
For some reason the save I first tried didn't give me those options.
So thanks.

Reactions: Nymphs

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
My curiosity got the best of me because of [mind control] and [harem] tags, so I ended up testing it.
The game is not as bad as some reviews and comments I read here made it out to be, the game is still just average tho.
From my experience I can also say the game is kinda tiresome, like navigating a labyrinth and a single misstep- BOOM NTR.
Choices don't make much sense, your never know if this woman likes to be groped or not, or if I should tell this other woman that I'm in a open relationship or cheating. And you need every correct point to avoid the NTR.

Also WT-mod is really misleading, suggesting NTR choices for fuckknowsreasons or skipping harem content, so watch out. There's even one instance that the WT-mod leads to a Game Over.
You CAN avoid any and every NTR in the game, I was using URM to be mindful of the triggers and scenes, but I still had to load some previous saves to fix something a couple of times. That's why I wrote earlier that the game is a little exhausting.

Part 2 is where the game starts to get interesting: Choices are much clearer; you get to finally use your powers; you "force stun" the annoying males; you learn proper mind control to fuck someone; there's proper netori scenes; and protag-kun starts going on a funny power trip. Weird thing is that I think Part 2 is the entire game (part1+2 together).

I'm still amazed that the dev is a different one from New Earth, both game are really really similar in style and essence.
I hope the power trip continues and the dev deliver lots of group sex scenes with the girls in hero/dom-villain routes.
Bookmarked and Looking forward for more.

• Sad
Reactions: Cavpal

Aldy1995

Aug 9, 2017
Thanks for the Info
Your right and I stand corrected you made me think I should start a fresh play through.
And strangly even though I picked the exact same options.
For some reason the save I first tried didn't give me those options.
So thanks.
You have to choose to convince the boss and be able to share Louis with the boss or pretend to share Louis with the boss to be able to take part in the meeting with sersi

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
You have to choose to convince the boss and be able to share Louis with the boss or pretend to share Louis with the boss to be able to take part in the meeting with sersi
No offence but I'm not sure what your are responding too.
I suspect you thought I meant where Bruce follows Sersi into the clubs Toilets.

However in my orginal post and later my replay post to thank Nymphs.
It was about Sersi's boyfriend deciding he would just follow her to the toilet at the MC's flat.
Then later just staying the night with Sersi at the MC's flat without asking the MC if he could first.
And then next time thinking he could just move into the flat with Sersi withought asking or even consulting the MC.
Which my saved game that I originaly played the update from didn't give me the option to stop it.

However thanks Nymphs telling me it should of given me those options.
I decided to replay it from the start were I chose the exact same options I had on my original save game.
But unlike my Save game the new playthrough did give me the options to fuck Sersi boyfriend over.
And stop him from making himself at home where he doesn't belong.

Choices such as not choosing to Touch Sersi's ass at the bowling allly.
Lying to the MC's boss George about sharing Lois.
Putting Bruce to sleep at the club and then MC folloing Sersi into the club toilet.
Later the MC ignoring Sersi's Attempt to try and end the Her and the MC fling.

Which led to this time round to the MC haveing the option of puting her Boyfriend to sleep.
And instead the MC following Sersi into his flats toilet.
Followed by the MC making sure the boyfriend didn't spend the night.
Or even finish thinking he could just move in if he wanted too.

But thanks you for you post anyway.

Last edited:

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi, someone can tell me how can we have Sersi because with the WT you have nothing with her...

friendly

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi, someone can tell me how can we have Sersi because with the WT you have nothing with her...

friendly
Well, the maker of the walkthrough mod does only one major path and it´s variants, the super-hero path and even this is limited since you can have a relationship with Sersi on superhero too. Further no sharing/swinging, no supervillain path, no others. So this "walkthrough" mod is more a start to follow and then testing out other choices.

• Hey there
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
The walk-through mod stops at the end of v0.12, which means new scenes in v0.13 won't appear with the walk-through mod.
There are fixed animations, which means a lot of animations with the walk-through mod will fail to display.
As for why following the walk-through mod won't lead the MC to the route with Sersi, only the modder has the answer.

2.30 star(s) 8 Votes