Man of the House Troubleshooting Help

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
apparently v0.9.4 works fine but version b doesn't
Ok, well, I didn't run into any bugs with 0.9.4 that's been reported, so I would try that instead of the bugfix version..

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
Ok, well, I didn't run into any bugs with 0.9.4 that's been reported, so I would try that instead of the bugfix version..
i just ran into the problem with 9.4 the pictures pam sends u wont progress to the next msg

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
i used the updater thing and i was able to play the update fine, thanks for the help.

MrSnake

Aug 3, 2017
The game keeps getting frozen at some specific scenes, for example the Sauna scene with Veronica, can someone help me with this?

MrSnake

Aug 3, 2017
The game keeps getting frozen at some specific scenes, for example the Sauna scene with Veronica, can someone help me with this?
Nevermind just downloaded the new K-Lite Codec Pack above and its fine now :D Thank you so much :D

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
I have trouble with the smartphone. Is frozen, it show some progress with the little sister and look like it not even update. So i can't save/load or anything. If i click the bottom button it just shut down.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I have trouble with the smartphone. Is frozen, it show some progress with the little sister and look like it not even update. So i can't save/load or anything. If i click the bottom button it just shut down.
Are you saving your games to a location that allows write access?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I think so, right now the game folder is in my desktop.
Ok, which operating system are you using and could you give me a brief overview of what your system specs are?

CPU, video card and RAM specifically.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Ok, which operating system are you using and could you give me a brief overview of what your system specs are?

CPU, video card and RAM specifically.
Windows 10, rx570, 16 Gbyte ram, i5 GPU.
Luckily look like the autosave feat work anyway. After restarting the game, for now look like is working again.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Windows 10, rx570, 16 Gbyte ram, i5 GPU.
Luckily look like the autosave feat work anyway. After restarting the game, for now look like is working again.
Ah, you're using a Radeon card.. do you have the drivers up to date for it? I'm seeing the most recent version is 14.9.3 with a release date of April 22, 2019.

Also, access the Settings by clicking on the cog icon on the phone and check to see of "limit frame rate (30fps)" is selected. If it is, deselect that and it should run a lot smoother for you. Lastly, be aware that the auto save function kicks in every 10 minutes. So I would recommend clicking the grey down arrow to save your game rather than waiting for the autosave to kick in.

Reactions: Someone

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Not really, since I can't save... Unless there's another way to do so without the phone, or some keyboard shortcut
Save your game prior to sending Amy your proof. Like right before you check on Veronica and sending her to your room.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Windows 10 AMD QC-400 1.3GHz, 64-bit OS with 4GB RAM
I'm assuming you mean the AMD QC-4000?

Your system more than meets the requirements needed to run MotH. Now the question that remains is what program did you use to extract the RAR with? If you used Windows built-in software, WinRAR or WinZip, I would recommend using 7-Zip. The instructions for extracting with it can be found here.