Man of the House Troubleshooting Help

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
yes its installed
Ok, if you're able to, go into Control Panel and open the Device Manager applet. Expand "Display adapters" and see if you can disable the AMD Radeon R5 leaving only the AMD Radeon 535DX enabled. Now try loading MotH and see if you can play.

If that doesn't work, enable the AMD Radeon R5 and disable the AMD Radeon 535DX and try playing MotH.

One of the two video adapters needs disabled, it's just a matter of determining which one.

Reactions: Thermophob

RandomGuy86

May 16, 2019
Hi,
i played the game yesterday till it crashed. (Frozen Screen)

I relaunched but now when i want to resume my save it just won´t start or do anything.

But I can start a new game through.
does anyone have an idea ?

I checked the savegame and it seems fine.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi,
i played the game yesterday till it crashed. (Frozen Screen)

I relaunched but now when i want to resume my save it just won´t start or do anything.

But I can start a new game through.
does anyone have an idea ?

I checked the savegame and it seems fine.
pls post your save.

RandomGuy86

May 16, 2019
continue still doesn't work for me.

Tthe button wont response.
The only one who works is the new game button after i use it the other respond too but still...

no continue...

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
If you don't have a save then you only can start a new game and load the 0.8.3 save from the phone in the game.

Aceman626

Mar 5, 2019
Ok, if you're able to, go into Control Panel and open the Device Manager applet. Expand "Display adapters" and see if you can disable the AMD Radeon R5 leaving only the AMD Radeon 535DX enabled. Now try loading MotH and see if you can play.

If that doesn't work, enable the AMD Radeon R5 and disable the AMD Radeon 535DX and try playing MotH.

One of the two video adapters needs disabled, it's just a matter of determining which one.
This did not work either

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I started with the new version. v.0.9.5
@cold_arctus asked if you moved your old saves to the new version. You didn't answer, but I'm going to assume the answer is no.

In the game folder, there's a folder named savegames. This is where the saves are stored. When you download a new version, you need to copy the saves from the old folder to the new one. Do that, and you'll be able to continue.

Reactions: Sycho

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I started with the new version. v.0.9.5
If you don't have a save then you only can start a new game and load the 0.8.3 save from the phone in the game.
@cold_arctus asked if you moved your old saves to the new version. You didn't answer, but I'm going to assume the answer is no.

In the game folder, there's a folder named savegames. This is where the saves are stored. When you download a new version, you need to copy the saves from the old folder to the new one. Do that, and you'll be able to continue.
I guess he loaded the 0.8.3 save.