Man of the House Troubleshooting Help

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
Pls post your output.log file. The file is stored in your wineprefix's folder /.YourPrefix/drive_c/users/YourUserName/AppData/LocalLow
I've sorted the problem out. Windows version was set to 8 because I couldn't launch the game on default prefix with any another version, including 7.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I've sorted the problem out. Windows version was set to 8 because I couldn't launch the game on default prefix with any another version, including 7.
wow.. my prefix is set to Windows 7... but glad that you were able to fix it. (y)

sillz

Apr 26, 2020
Pls I need help, when I try to create an email to send mom my game doesn't show options just this Capturar.PNG
what I do? can't go out or anything tryed reload and compatibility options but doesn't work...

or go over it and send me the file pls

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
still the same
This is more a gameplay help question and not a troubleshooting question.
You need to select "Register a fake email address" when you click on the computer.

Reactions: sillz

sillz

Apr 26, 2020
This is more a gameplay help question and not a troubleshooting question.
You need to select "Register a fake email address" when you click on the computer.
yes,I have done that but the screen that apears don't have any options that i can click on.
I have to close the game and reload...
And a can't even left the room when I reload

third time this is happening, delleted 2 saves already

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
yes,I have done that but the screen that apears don't have any options that i can click on.
I have to close the game and reload...
And a can't even left the room when I reload
I got it on the first try using your save (in fact, I used your save for the screenshot). So all you need to do is, go to the MC's bedroom and click on the computer monitor. The register a fake email address option is there.

It's not so much as registering the fake address, you also need to know what the options are for the first email you have to send.

They are:
1-3-3-3-2-3-2

sillz

Apr 26, 2020
I got it on the first try using your save (in fact, I used your save for the screenshot). So all you need to do is, go to the MC's bedroom and click on the computer monitor. The register a fake email address option is there.

It's not so much as registering the fake address, you also need to know what the options are for the first email you have to send.

They are:
1-3-3-3-2-3-2
And u cold go beyond the screen that I posted?
if yes please send me a save, the screen doesn't show any options for me
just that with the padlock

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
And u cold go beyond the screen that I posted?
if yes please send me a save, the screen doesn't show any options for me
just that with the padlock
I'll do ya one better. I've attached a link to a video I made that includes all the steps I just mentioned including the correct choices you need to use in the first fake email. Note, this is with your save.

Last edited:

sillz

Apr 26, 2020
I'll do ya one better. I've attached a video that includes all the steps I just mentioned including the correct choices you need to use in the first fake email. Note, this is with your save.

now I think my game has problems.
the first screen that apears when I click on "register fake e-mail adress" is that what I posted
I'll try to download the game again to be sure

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
now I think my game has problems.
the first screen that apears when I click on "register fake e-mail adress" is that what I posted
I'll try to download the game again to be sure
There's no problems with your save. If there were, I'd have seen it right away.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i dont understand anything i give up
What don't you understand? Maybe if you explain what the problem is, we might be able to help resolve it. But we can't help without any information to go on.

Reactions: TheDevian