Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
I dont know why but something is making the flag reset on your end as it works fine on mine have you installed any Mods for the game here it is back you will be able to complete Emma 100%
Thanks for the help. I have no any mods, just the incest patch.

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Thank's @larry5168 for the upload and @Faerin for the update.

As always for anyone stuck on the new content:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As always I've updated my walkthrough with the above info. The links is the same and you can found it . Here's a mirror for my walkthrough on .

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Thank's @larry5168 for the upload and @Faerin for the update.

As always for anyone stuck on the new content:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As always I've updated my walkthrough with the above info. The links is the same and you can found it . Here's a mirror for my walkthrough on .
A big TY

DKappaT8r

Mar 10, 2019
I’m trying to update my achievements and I’m at 97% with Emma on photographic memory. Anything new I’m not aware of or is there a way to check to see what I have and/or missing?

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I still can't save my place when I exit this game. Esc, right click nothing works. I have to hit the windows key and close it and therefore lose my place

Noodles

Jul 24, 2017
The save function is on the phone. There are two buttons, on the lower left side of the phone screen. The down arrow button is to save the game, the up arrow button is load the game. The power button on the lower right side of the phone screen is to exit/quit.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I’m trying to update my achievements and I’m at 97% with Emma on photographic memory. Anything new I’m not aware of or is there a way to check to see what I have and/or missing?
Just check the photographs on your phone you must be missing some

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes