AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
Damn, that was nice! Thanks @Faerin for that lovely update!
guess the cloaked golden mask was just a recording, since the girl is occupied at that exact time but here's hoping to meet her there in person sometime later ^^

Reactions: Faerin

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
This is still one of my favorite games, I do however feel it's lost direction just a little bit over the last few months. Just a personal opinion ofc, and not a criticism. I'd like to see more focus and interractions with the household again, rather than external members so to speak:-
  • Opening up possible harem routes.
  • Have a member find out about the other, and the resulting fallout, and quest to get back on track.
  • Other possible kinks optionally explored...and no NOT ntr.
  • Option to set your sleeping bed with someone else in the house.....possibly related to a harem route.
  • More Ashley stories, I feel she's been ignored a bit of late story wise.
  • Perhaps optional pregnancy routes.
Anyway that's just a brief list of things I'd personally like to see. Perhaps @Faerin has some of them already planned. A roadmap of sorts would be nice.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
This is still one of my favorite games, I do however feel it's lost direction just a little bit over the last few months. Just a personal opinion ofc, and not a criticism. I'd like to see more focus and interractions with the household again, rather than external members so to speak:-
  • Opening up possible harem routes.
  • Have a member find out about the other, and the resulting fallout, and quest to get back on track.
  • Other possible kinks optionally explored...and no NOT ntr.
  • Option to set your sleeping bed with someone else in the house.....possibly related to a harem route.
  • More Ashley stories, I feel she's been ignored a bit of late story wise.
  • Perhaps optional pregnancy routes.
Anyway that's just a brief list of things I'd personally like to see. Perhaps @Faerin has some of them already planned. A roadmap of sorts would be nice.
It's not for me to spoil or say things on behalf of Faerin, but I can assure you that things are going according to plan for the game. There are reasons why the side characters are being developed right now over more of the main girls content. If you look at it from a business point of view, you might understand why. Some of the things you list might be planned in the future, I guess you're just gonna have to wait and see. ;)

4.20 star(s) 253 Votes