lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
does anyone know if the dev told when this game will be finished?
i could think after he hits 0.9.9 it could come the final version, did he mention that somewhere?
would be pretty sad if he continues this game endless because in my opinion every good game needs a good end at some point.
I asked this question a bit ago, and he said he's planning to finish up this game in the next four or five months and then move on to one of three other games which patrons will vote on

https://f95zone.to/threads/man-of-the-house-v0-9-3-extra-faerin.3691/page-1843#post-1760865

Reactions: Faerin and Savor

pthug76

Jun 9, 2018
Holy s*** this game's still going on?? I remember I last played it around this time last year and it already felt like a complete product!

Reactions: Faerin

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I have the same problem, there is no small padlock and the game does not work?
Unpack the game again this time try to start the game as if you where starting a new game do not copy your saves over just verify that the game works also have you added any of the mods that are on here to your game

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
@Faerin mentioned way back in the v0.5 days that he still had a lot of ideas for MotH and had two other game concepts for when this one finishes.

Faerin maybe you have an update to share about when this game may complete? MC has already defiled all the women’s (if not he will soon) in his city lol
Having sex with all the woman in a game does not mean a game is complete ; ).
Some might say that a game only really starts at that point..(me included).

I personally hope that he is going to stick with this game for a long time.
That way he could further the interactions/dialogues between the female characters and of course finding a way for everyone to be happy together...And of course the problems that come with that.

I really don't hope that he doesn't just end it at the point that he has sex with everybody but really furthers it into the point of starting living with that.

But as a long time pledger and fan....Confident in what Faerin decides to do.

4.20 star(s) 253 Votes