larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hello all heres this weeks update of Man of the House 0.93 (extra)

Enjoy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Faerin has just posted this

There seems to be a bug in displaying the version number, once you copy your previous savegames over, it should show the right version.

So please be aware this is the Man of the House 0.93 (extra) there is just a minor bug we missed

@UncleVT could you please update the OP Thanks

Sorry for the confusion

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
one of my most favorite games ... plz keep going !
Also hoping for more bdsm content in the future ;)
Me too, I really liked the Veronica BDSM stuff. It wasn't really like a lot of the other BDSM stuff in other games, while it started out through blackmail and leverage, it became a consensual, fun and enjoyable part of the wider story. Props and kudos to the developer. Veronica's arc hasn't been updated in a while and would love to see it updated once more.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Could you put that in Spoiler tags please as some people havent even played the game yet thanks

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
does anyone know if the dev told when this game will be finished?
i could think after he hits 0.9.9 it could come the final version, did he mention that somewhere?
would be pretty sad if he continues this game endless because in my opinion every good game needs a good end at some point.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
does anyone know if the dev told when this game will be finished?
i could think after he hits 0.9.9 it could come the final version, did he mention that somewhere?
would be pretty sad if he continues this game endless because in my opinion every good game needs a good end at some point.
@Faerin mentioned way back in the v0.5 days that he still had a lot of ideas for MotH and had two other game concepts for when this one finishes.

Faerin maybe you have an update to share about when this game may complete? MC has already defiled all the women’s (if not he will soon) in his city lol

Reactions: Faerin and Savor
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes