kraggy

Oct 3, 2018
I can assure you, that this isn't not a problem of the Game. Since it works for other people on different rigs.

I assume you installed a windows update lately, which messed something up.

Try to deactivate your AV and re-download the game and extract it directly on your desktop.
sorted now no idea what it was but went through friverpacks and did a refresh of them and works now and yes i did a upate in windows 10, but happy its fixed lol

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Yeah I got Wine Staging 4.5 and Wine Stable 4.0 but it comes up as an unreadable document :(.
What's an unreadable document - the wine app/dmg, MotH, other stuff?

There's an install guide that comes with MotH that's mostly correct.

ae77

Nov 9, 2017
Hi friends
i need help for find ticket from map at 18:00 to 5:00 o clock
I've tested all way with walking in map
please help me
thanks

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
ok this is my save
Okay there is nothing wrong with your save I assume you are using a walkthrough and disregarding the hint system. The walkthroughs are great to refer to when you are stuck about a hint but they sometimes can send you up a blind alley as well.
1. Claires hint tells you to go and buy a video you will find this at the Electronics store
2. Claires hint will then tell you to have dinner with the girls do this at 18:00
3. Then go walking and you will get the tickets

The ingredients for the Night with Claire have to be done in a specific order hope this helps

Larry5168

Reactions: ae77

ae77

Nov 9, 2017
Okay there is nothing wrong with your save I assume you are using a walkthrough and disregarding the hint system. The walkthroughs are great to refer to when you are stuck about a hint but they sometimes can send you up a blind alley as well.
1. Claires hint tells you to go and buy a video you will find this at the Electronics store
2. Claires hint will then tell you to have dinner with the girls do this at 18:00

The ingredients for the Night with Claire have to be done in a specific order hope this helps

Larry5168
Yes
thank you for help me
your help is worked

ae77

Nov 9, 2017

Larry5168
bro help me again
I've founded tickets
now why not start next?
The Walk through is "Starts automatically when you’re on the location. After the scene ends,you’ll receive a message from Ashley so read it. Exit your room to meet Ashley."
thanks

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes