kraggy

Oct 3, 2018
Try to update your media codecs. For example install the latest version of K-Lite Codecs Pack.
makes no difference tried it with fresh install of the game with the save does it on all of the animated scenes even those ive seen before cant test the older builds as dont have any of them now to see, other games work fine so at a loss to see why

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
makes no difference tried it with fresh install of the game with the save does it on all of the animated scenes even those ive seen before cant test the older builds as dont have any of them now to see, other games work fine so at a loss to see why
Some suggestions:

- Open K-Lite Codec Tweak Tool and check if .mp4 is not selected/marked in the list for Media Foundation tab.

- extract the Game to your desktop

- Try to install Windows Media Feature Pack, if you are from Europe.

kraggy

Oct 3, 2018
Some suggestions:

- Open K-Lite Codec Tweak Tool and check if .mp4 is not selected/marked in the list for Media Foundation tab.

- extract the Game to your desktop

- Try to install Windows Media Feature Pack, if you are from Europe.

.mp4 is unticked on both 32 and 64 bit,
found a copy of 8.6 and tried 1 scene that froze in 9.2 and it went through no problem

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
.mp4 is unticked on both 32 and 64 bit,
found a copy of 8.6 and tried 1 scene that froze in 9.2 and it went through no problem
I can assure you, that this isn't not a problem of the Game. Since it works for other people on different rigs.

I assume you installed a windows update lately, which messed something up.

Try to deactivate your AV and re-download the game and extract it directly on your desktop.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Guys, I'm very disappointed in all of you...

Every time I post an image on Patreon it gets shared here, but my biggest masterpiece so far just gets skipped?!
Since I am not one to hold a grugde, I decided to share it here anyway, as I don't want to you guys to miss out...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@Faerin That is soo wrong on many levels, but I agree it is your biggest masterpiece. I salute you, had me laughing how you pulled that one off.

Quahik

Sep 14, 2018

Every time I post an image on Patreon it gets shared here, but my biggest masterpiece so far just gets skipped?!
Since I am not one to hold a grugde, I decided to share it here anyway, as I don't want to you guys to miss out...

OMG hahaha. I Love your game man, keep the good job. Please make more scenes where the girl pussy and ass can be seen been penatrated like the claire final sex. About the angles...

MangoSorbet

Mar 31, 2019
I am not able to peep through the keyhole or fondle the mom's breast after doing the wine/massage sequence.

Has anyone been successful yet?

Viressa

May 24, 2018

Yesssss

Her update when?

GreenSkull1

Dec 27, 2018
guys how can i triger "Claire told me when she comes home from works, she sometimes runs into Diane in the hallway." so i go hallway and tried every fucking time but its just not trigger ? what should i do how can i triger this last scene :D
EDİT: oh i did it when i use 30 minutes skip :D
EDİT2: no i cant triger "its for my final session." ? :/

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
That's correct, I plan on "finishing" Man of the house within the next 4-6 months, at least to a point where all currently planned storylines are finished and each girl has a at least one "ending".
That doesn't mean development on the game will stop, it depends on what my Patrons want as well.
Technically I could continue for years, there's so much to add, but I feel the overall quality of the game is not the best I can do anymore (after learning a lot from doing it) and really look forward to a new project as well.

I currently have 3 more or less finished concepts for, I'll explain more about those once I put up the poll that decided which one will be my next game.
Sounds great :p I just hope for some final questlines or scene with all three main girls at the end (which was already hinted out with the two "roommates" in the shower together) and then this will the closest to my ideal sex game lol

Reactions: DJsona and Faerin

Atlas82

Jan 4, 2019
Hi! I am stuck at 2 steps.... Sopia Lessons dont come up, and suddenly Amy is not available at her home after the dildo event...

plz help

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes