dooodd

Nov 18, 2018
I know this is probably mentioned already, but is there any reason why I only have CGs of certain scenes but no way to replay the actual scene? For example Sophias sauna scenes just have the videos and CGs

Motta

Oct 31, 2018
I experienced a bug where Veronica texted me the picture from the final nightcrawler event immediatley after the very first event, when I could only move the covers halfway. It kind of spoiled it a lot.

I didn't mess with any flags. I love the game though.
Hi, I'm experiencing the same problem here : I've received the message from Veronica the morning after doing the jerk off scene (without changing any flag).
Since I've saved the game just before receving the message, I've tried changing the flag achievement_nightvisit_boobs and achievement_nightvisit_jerk to 0, but I've received the message anyway.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Hi, I'm experiencing the same problem here : I've received the message from Veronica the morning after doing the jerk off scene (without changing any flag).
Since I've saved the game just before receving the message, I've tried changing the flag achievement_nightvisit_boobs and achievement_nightvisit_jerk to 0, but I've received the message anyway.
It's a bug in this version and honestly, I have no idea how to fix it. It kind of ruined my progress. Even though my progress is almost ruined by the fact that Veronica acts dominant even though she's supposed to be submissive.

It really bothers me. You dominate her in the beginning and then you love her ( not a problem, actually nice). It should be love and dominations,

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Are you playing 0.91 or 0.92 because that was a bug in 0.91 but has since been repaired in 0.92. If you are playing the latest version could you post your unaltered save so I can check it out to see if the bug is still there or not

hi guys

can someone upload for me the save ver 9.1 ????? because i lost this file .
Try here

https://f95zone.to/threads/man-of-the-house-save-request-thread.13696/

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
so there is animations ?
There are numerous animations this isnt a point and click VN its a game with actual game elements in it

Here are all the tags relating to the game they appear at the top of this page

3dcg anal sex animated big ass big tits blackmail corruption creampie exhibitionism groping group sex handjob male domination male protagonist masturbation milf oral sex romance simulator sleep sex vaginal sex virgin voyeurism

Hope this answers your question

Reactions: TheDevian

hornylama

Jun 15, 2018
There are numerous animations this isnt a point and click VN its a game with actual game elements in it

Here are all the tags relating to the game they appear at the top of this page

3dcg anal sex animated big ass big tits blackmail corruption creampie exhibitionism groping group sex handjob male domination male protagonist masturbation milf oral sex romance simulator sleep sex vaginal sex virgin voyeurism

Hope this answers your question
many games have animated on their tags but still no animations, only images, but thanks for the response.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
It's a bug in this version and honestly, I have no idea how to fix it. It kind of ruined my progress. Even though my progress is almost ruined by the fact that Veronica acts dominant even though she's supposed to be submissive.

It really bothers me. You dominate her in the beginning and then you love her ( not a problem, actually nice). It should be love and dominations,
About the dom/sub thing - keep going. All will be right in the world! :)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
It's a bug in this version and honestly
It was a bug in v.0.9.1 but was fixed in v.0.9.2. If it doesn't work for you, pls attach your saves.

Btw. Larry answered your question about the bug last Friday, see here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/man-of-the-house-v0-9-2-extra-faerin.3691/post-1743056

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
My hint for mom says that i need to shower first and then bump into her in the hallway but no matter what i do i cant seem to bump into her (between 07:00 and 09:00 right? in the hallway with the elevator)

Motta

Oct 31, 2018
Are you playing 0.91 or 0.92 because that was a bug in 0.91 but has since been repaired in 0.92. If you are playing the latest version could you post your unaltered save so I can check it out to see if the bug is still there or not
The message triggers when I play the 0.92 version although I don't remember if I was playing on 0.91 version during the jerk off scene (and if I've saved the game before upgrading)...
If it's the case, how could I fix this ?
Thx for your help !

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes