Webbless

May 31, 2017
I have no clue what to do with Diane.
It says 'Mom told me when she comes home from work, she sometimes rns into Diane in the Hallway.'

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
1. To get the tickets for the concert walk around at night and the shady guy will sell you them anytime after 18:00
2. Goto the supermarket and buy ingredients
3. Goto the kitchen as the drawers will now be accessible find the candles
4. 15:00 Foyer give the tickets to Ashley and Veronica

If you look at Claires hint it will tell you exactly what ingredient to get next as it has to be done in sequence

If none of the above works then please post your save as I really dont think its a bug you have run into just possibly something you havent done
Ill try it out thx for the help.

Edit: tried it but the only shady guys im getting are trying to beat me up.. also on a quick and emberassing sidenote how do i upload my savefile here? Do i need to upload it to another website so i can link it? cant i just upload it directly to here?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Ill try it out thx for the help.

Edit: tried it but the only shady guys im getting are trying to beat me up.. also on a quick and emberassing sidenote how do i upload my savefile here? Do i need to upload it to another website so i can link it? cant i just upload it directly to here?
Use the "Attach files" button below in your reply. The file you're looking for will be in the "savegames" folder in MotH with a .SAV extension in the file name.

Reactions: TheDevian and mpror

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
Use the "Attach files" button below in your reply. The file you're looking for will be in the "savegames" folder in MotH with a .SAV extension in the file name.
OMG im dumb thx for the info @Sycho . @larry5168 heres my savefile, but tbh i think something else is up. Cause i had accidently openened the mauri calls or something savefile, and with that savefile the event is uncompleted aswell, MC still needs tickets, candles and ingredients similar to my savefile. So i figured I might aswell complete the event on this savefile, kept walking around at night i find the guy but he sells the taser first real quick (within minutes), afterwards i walked around 30 minutes (real time not game time) at night and he didnt show up after. couldnt get the tickets or progress the event.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
OMG im dumb thx for the info @Sycho . @larry5168 heres my savefile, but tbh i think something else is up. Cause i had accidently openened the mauri calls or something savefile, and with that savefile the event is uncompleted aswell, MC still needs tickets, candles and ingredients similar to my savefile. So i figured I might aswell complete the event on this savefile, kept walking around at night i find the guy but he sells the taser first real quick (within minutes), afterwards i walked around 30 minutes (real time not game time) at night and he didnt show up after. couldnt get the tickets or progress the event.
No worries! :D The Yumi Calls save was a bug that Faerin was looking into that accidentally got added. You can delete that.

EDIT
You're missing images 49 and 50 for Claire and 28-31 for Veronica. Both of those are part of the Nightcrawler event chains for both of those two.

So for Veronica, go into her room at 5am and have anal sex with her then change the time to 9am to receive a selfie from her.

For Claire, go to her room at midnight and finish the Nightcrawler even chain with her.

Reactions: mpror

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
No worries! :D The Yumi Calls save was a bug that Faerin was looking into that accidentally got added. You can delete that.
ah ok, welp lets hope larry can fix my savefile or something :rolleyes:. thx for the info and quick responses (y)

Reactions: Sycho

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
ah ok, welp lets hope larry can fix my savefile or something :rolleyes:. thx for the info and quick responses (y)
Actually I cant myself and Syco have just been talking about your save the one that you have uploaded has the Claire date event complete, and you cant repeat it and if I compare that to the Yumi calls save that you loaded accidently the date event is complete on that one as well do you have any other saves prior to the one that you accidently loaded
Edit - What we do think is that you may well have uploaded the wrong save file
Edit 2 - load the save where Claires date is incomplete leave or try playing for 10 - 15 mins and then upload the autosave file

mpror

Feb 4, 2018

EDIT
You're missing images 49 and 50 for Claire and 28-31 for Veronica. Both of those are part of the Nightcrawler event chains for both of those two.

So for Veronica, go into her room at 5am and have anal sex with her then change the time to 9am to receive a selfie from her.

For Claire, go to her room at midnight and finish the Nightcrawler even chain with her.
Yup i knew that, i didnt do those events cause they dont rly interest me. If u have person that likes u and u wnt to do stuff with her then wake her the fuck up! it will be much more fun when u both are going at it or at the very least if shes nt interested u can still get the ok to do stuff if youre hankering for it that badly.

Actually I cant myself and Syco have just been talking about your save the one that you have uploaded has the Claire date event complete, and you cant repeat it and if I compare that to the Yumi calls save that you loaded accidently the date event is complete on that one as well do you have any other saves prior to the one that you accidently loaded
i've uploaded most of my savefiles. maybe these will help? so my event was completed? but how? i hope i didnt click unlock all images in cheat thingy cause last time i had a bug too and saved it? could that be it?

Feb 12, 2019
I have a problem with mom. it says she loves to get an oil massage but i cant get it from anywhwere it's not in the sex shop either .. i have not complete all othher storeis i am main completing moms story

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I have a problem with mom. it says she loves to get an oil massage but i cant get it from anywhwere it's not in the sex shop either .. i have not complete all othher storeis i am main completing moms story
If you have Veronica's panties, go to the health club and speak to Amy.

Feb 12, 2019
If you have Veronica's panties, go to the health club and speak to Amy.
I don't think you understood my question, I have to give massage to the mom. And when i giver here the massage. The main guy says . that his hand are rough and oil would help but i cant get the oil from anywhere.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Yup i knew that, i didnt do those events cause they dont rly interest me. If u have person that likes u and u wnt to do stuff with her then wake her the fuck up! it will be much more fun when u both are going at it or at the very least if shes nt interested u can still get the ok to do stuff if youre hankering for it that badly.

i've uploaded most of my savefiles. maybe these will help? so my event was completed? but how? i hope i didnt click unlock all images in cheat thingy cause last time i had a bug too and saved it? could that be it?
I have just looked at all these saves and in every one you have completed the date event with Claire You need to load a save up and a night to remember has a cross next to it because thats the one where you are trying to get the date ingredients sorry to say this isnt a bug because in each save you have sent me the date event has been completed I think the problem maybe your end and you have accidently overwritten your original save 1554245659724.jpeg

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I don't think you understood my question, I have to give massage to the mom. And when i giver here the massage. The main guy says . that his hand are rough and oil would help but i cant get the oil from anywhere.
Try Google on your phone it will open up the Sex shop location on your phone if I remember correctly if its already opened up thats where you get the Oil from

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
I have just looked at all these saves and in every one you have completed the date event with Claire You need to load a save up and a night to remember has a cross next to it because thats the one where you are trying to get the date ingredients sorry to say this isnt a bug because in each save you have sent me the date event has been completed I think the problem maybe your end and you have accidently overwritten your original save View attachment 274492
fuck.. well then im screwed i guess cause like u said most of my save files i overwrite them everytime something new comes up. the only other save files i got are the ones that come with the game.

If anyone has a savefile for the sexual healing event id be very thankful but if nt im just gonna leave it at that, rly dont feel like replaying everything again..

Feb 12, 2019
Try Google on your phone it will open up the Sex shop location on your phone if I remember correctly if its already opened up thats where you get the Oil from
the sex shop is already opened how ever there are only 4 items there ..in which one is lube and the other Nuru Gel . No Oil?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
fuck.. well then im screwed i guess cause like u said most of my save files i overwrite them everytime something new comes up. the only other save files i got are the ones that come with the game.

If anyone has a savefile for the sexual healing event id be very thankful but if nt im just gonna leave it at that, rly dont feel like replaying everything again..

Yeah sorry for the bad news but try here asking for the save you never know

https://f95zone.to/threads/man-of-the-house-save-request-thread.13696/

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes