U

User_1231207

Actually your back up has been edited as well as your stats are too high here it is back and I have repaired it so guess what you 20:00 go to her bedroom and is if by magic her bedroom door is open because her stas are where they should be this will work but I cant gaurantee the integrity of the game now and it might fail elsewhere along the line, and if you understand you can break the game by editing why do it.
thx for help
I use the cheat console in the phone , is it normal or maybe it damages the game too ?

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Why not holding CTRL for fast traveling and skipping dialogues? :unsure:
How is skipping dialogue OP?

I'm talking about the ability to travel through time in the game, which is one of the cheats you can use. You can set the day of the week and the time, allowing you to travel backward and forward throughout the week. I've found this to be a ridiculously powerful cheat.

Reactions: TheDevian

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
How is skipping dialogue OP?

I'm talking about the ability to travel through time in the game, which is one of the cheats you can use. You can set the day of the week and the time, allowing you to travel backward and forward throughout the week. I've found this to be a ridiculously powerful cheat.
LOL! I totally forgot about this function, since I barely use cheat console... :D

Reactions: TheDevian

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
Could someone explain to me what i need to do for the romantic evening with mom event? I got a list of requirements i need to have before i can have the date, but i got no clue where to get the ingredients for the dinner and where to get these gemenischh something tickets or the candles?

1554229322240.png

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Could someone explain to me what i need to do for the romantic evening with mom event? I got a list of requirements i need to have before i can have the date, but i got no clue where to get the ingredients for the dinner and where to get these gemenischh something tickets or the candles?

View attachment 274337
ingredients you get in the supermarket.. Tickets by walking on the street (not sure if it should be during the night or not.) and Candles are in the kitchen drawer.

Reactions: TheDevian and mpror

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
ingredients you get in the supermarket.. Tickets by walking on the street (not sure if it should be during the night or not.) and Candles are in the kitchen drawer.
thx brother but im guessing again i ran into a bug, cause the ingredients arent in the supermarket and i cant open any of the kitchendrawers..

its the fourth time playing it, and fourth time i run into a bug.. everytime it doesnt allow me to reach a certain event, even stopped using cheats cause that was the issue the first time.. I replayed everything from scratch the 2nd time again a bug and because the event had alrdy passed had to restart again.. after that i started to use the saves added with the game but its getting kinda exhausting tho, ive said it before and will say it again, these openworld map games are waaaay too buggy most of the time. its unfortunate cause in this case it rly is a good game, but everytime i see an update pop up im like,: "its a rly good game BUT BUGGY BUGGYNESS" so i dont download it till something in my heads tells me yh it'll be better this time! and waddayaknow it isnt.. :cry:

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
thx brother but im guessing again i ran into a bug, cause the ingredients arent in the supermarket and i cant open any of the kitchendrawers..

its the fourth time playing it, and fourth time i run into a bug.. everytime it doesnt allow me to reach a certain event, even stopped using cheats cause that was the issue the first time.. I replayed everything from scratch the 2nd time again a bug and because the event had alrdy passed had to restart again.. after that i started to use the saves added with the game but its getting kinda exhausting tho, ive said it before and will say it again, these openworld map games are waaaay too buggy most of the time. its unfortunate cause in this case it rly is a good game, but everytime i see an update pop up im like,: "its a rly good game BUT BUGGY BUGGYNESS" so i dont download it till something in my heads tells me yh it'll be better this time! and waddayaknow it isnt.. :cry:
1. To get the tickets for the concert walk around at night and the shady guy will sell you them anytime after 18:00
2. Goto the supermarket and buy ingredients
3. Goto the kitchen as the drawers will now be accessible find the candles
4. 15:00 Foyer give the tickets to Ashley and Veronica

If you look at Claires hint it will tell you exactly what ingredient to get next as it has to be done in sequence

If none of the above works then please post your save as I really dont think its a bug you have run into just possibly something you havent done

Reactions: TheDevian and mpror

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
I suspect this has been said a thousand times, but I can't the nuru massage to appear. I'm playing the latest version (0.9.2) and I've gone back to the sex shop and tried to buy the nuru massagegel that I already bought the first time I went there. Still doesn't give the scene. Is there someone who can help me with this?

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes