U

User_1231207

Help guys every time I go to claire's room at 20.00 I find it locked !
I did yoga at 6.00 and then pretend sleep at 7.00 but still locked :/

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Help guys every time I go to claire's room at 20.00 I find it locked !
I did yoga at 6.00 and then pretend sleep at 7.00 but still locked :/
It sounds like your mood stats are at rock bottom as in Hunger hygiene etc you need to improve these first and try again

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
why is it onle 1.5 gb and other versions 3.5 gb? do i have to download old version befor this one?
No this present version is only 1.5 GB and no need to download any other version than this one if you have been downloading something thats 3.5 GB it is probably the CG rip and not the game

Reactions: TheDevian
U

User_1231207

What did you do to your save? How is it possible that you are at 100/100 with Ashley but only have 20 pictures in the Gallery?
I edit the values via notepad
It was a desperate attempt after all failed attempts to open that damn door:rolleyes:

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I edit the values via notepad
It was a desperate attempt after all failed attempts to open that damn door:rolleyes:
Editing the values or using Cheat Engine breaks the game playing in the flag menu break the game, we say this so many times and yet people still think they can cheat through the game.
You have broke the game by editing the values if you follow the hint system you can complete the game easily I am afraid you will have to start the game again and this time no editing or trying to cheat

see-this-shit-stop-it.jpg

U

User_1231207

Editing the values or using Cheat Engine breaks the game playing in the flag menu break the game, we say this so many times and yet people still think they can cheat through the game.
You have broke the game by editing the values if you follow the hint system you can complete the game easily I am afraid you will have to start the game again and this time no editing or trying to cheat

View attachment 274209
haha I understand that
but I already made an backup and the door problem started before I edit anything ... anyway thx for helping

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
a backup is ready sir
haha I understand that
but I already made an backup and the door problem started before I edit anything ... anyway thx for helping
Actually your back up has been edited as well as your stats are too high here it is back and I have repaired it so guess what you 20:00 go to her bedroom and is if by magic her bedroom door is open because her stats are where they should be this will work but I cant gaurantee the integrity of the game now and it might fail elsewhere along the line, and if you understand you can break the game by editing why do it.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes