larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Its all good, u took ur time to help me so im grateful for that. if i dont get to watch the scene its nt the end of the world, but ill try checking out the saverequest thread nonetheless. anyway thx brother
When you complete the game the vids and pics are in the folder on the phone so it acts as recalling a memory so besides gameplay you havent missed anything really

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Question for faerin: I believe I read you say that you had some other game ideas you wanted to make and it seems like you're finishing off the existing characters now, so I was wondering if you have the rest of the game planned out and have a time frame for when it will all be done privately? It'd be nice to have one of these games of this scale be finished and I'm eager to see what your other two projects you mentioned are, so am I correct in that you'll be finishing the existing characters and then moving on to your secret second project?

Reactions: Faerin

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
Tell me please, Debby's "grindmaster" achievement have a bug?
Received 25 points of respect, but once again asking for a date left 15, and did not count. So hangs unfinished. <_<

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Tell me please, Debby's "grindmaster" achievement have a bug?
Received 25 points of respect, but once again asking for a date left 15, and did not count. So hangs unfinished. <_<
No, that'a not a bug. There is no more content for her in this update. You'll have to wait until the next update to raise her respect.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Question for faerin: I believe I read you say that you had some other game ideas you wanted to make and it seems like you're finishing off the existing characters now, so I was wondering if you have the rest of the game planned out and have a time frame for when it will all be done privately? It'd be nice to have one of these games of this scale be finished and I'm eager to see what your other two projects you mentioned are, so am I correct in that you'll be finishing the existing characters and then moving on to your secret second project?
That's correct, I plan on "finishing" Man of the house within the next 4-6 months, at least to a point where all currently planned storylines are finished and each girl has a at least one "ending".
That doesn't mean development on the game will stop, it depends on what my Patrons want as well.
Technically I could continue for years, there's so much to add, but I feel the overall quality of the game is not the best I can do anymore (after learning a lot from doing it) and really look forward to a new project as well.

I currently have 3 more or less finished concepts for, I'll explain more about those once I put up the poll that decided which one will be my next game.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
That's correct, I plan on "finishing" Man of the house within the next 4-6 months, at least to a point where all currently planned storylines are finished and each girl has a at least one "ending".
That doesn't mean development on the game will stop, it depends on what my Patrons want as well.
Technically I could continue for years, there's so much to add, but I feel the overall quality of the game is not the best I can do anymore (after learning a lot from doing it) and really look forward to a new project as well.

I currently have 3 more or less finished concepts for, I'll explain more about those once I put up the poll that decided which one will be my next game.
Suggestion - when you post the poll, make sure you're OK with any of the 3 winning. You don't want to add a game that you're not really passionate about just to have 3 choices, then have the patrons pick that one and have you feel obligated to make a game you really aren't interested in.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
How do I gain more respect from Debby? I'm stuck at 75% and totally forgot what to do with her :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
You cant as regaining her respect is not implemented in this version
Thanks, I thought I missed something since the respect value wasn't the regular "You've reached the maximum" color. Did I miss something else or why is she only at 75%?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Thanks, I thought I missed something since the respect value wasn't the regular "You've reached the maximum" color. Did I miss something else or why is she only at 75%?
No you have missed nothing its just thats the end of her storyline in this update Faerin provided an explanation earlier in the thread

Download's link's are broken
Well I just tried the Mega Link and as that link is the one I provided there doesnt seem to be a problem when I try to download it so it must be your end

edgar mejias

Aug 9, 2017
No you have missed nothing its just thats the end of her storyline in this update Faerin provided an explanation earlier in the thread

Well I just tried the Mega Link and as that link is the one I provided there doesnt seem to be a problem when I try to download it so it must be your end
I need a compress zip file rar files don't work

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017

@Faerin

Hey! brother just thought I'd chime in here and say, I believe I know what your favorite next game will entail....If we vote for it that is.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It will be a game of epic proportions, that only @Faerin will be able to pull off, plus the animations will be "Off The Charts" incredibly good....Lol!!……………….Peace!!

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes