larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
The message triggers when I play the 0.92 version although I don't remember if I was playing on 0.91 version during the jerk off scene (and if I've saved the game before upgrading)...
If it's the case, how could I fix this ?
Thx for your help !
Here you go the selfie wont trigger now until you actually complete the event

Reactions: TheDevian

Spilter102

May 6, 2018
I don't know if this has been asnwered yet but I can't get the last achievement for Ashley for Scary movie. I do the usual, watch scary movie, go to bed naked with door open. I'm on v9.2. Here's the save file if you guys want to have a look.

Thanks in advance for the help

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I don't know if this has been asnwered yet but I can't get the last achievement for Ashley for Scary movie. I do the usual, watch scary movie, go to bed naked with door open. I'm on v9.2. Here's the save file if you guys want to have a look.

Thanks in advance for the help
go, sleep naked and leave the door closed!

INDERDACE

Dec 15, 2018
can anyone give me save game i lost all my progress and please tell me where to paste the save file i am newbie

Maou-sama Kei

Jun 30, 2017
I can't even... This update, the therapy session (trying to make it spoiler free) just WOW!!! I mean I loved the game so far, but this took it to a whole new level, sure hope we get a few more sessions like that. Not sure if I was ever excited about a scene like that before. Well done!

Reactions: Faerin

jamazer01

Apr 6, 2019
guys can you sent "resources.assets.resS" here my file is corrupt i dont know where do download it . im just new here. Thanks

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Guys, I'm very disappointed in all of you...

Every time I post an image on Patreon it gets shared here, but my biggest masterpiece so far just gets skipped?!
Since I am not one to hold a grugde, I decided to share it here anyway, as I don't want to you guys to miss out...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017
Guys, I'm very disappointed in all of you...

Every time I post an image on Patreon it gets shared here, but my biggest masterpiece so far just gets skipped?!
Since I am not one to hold a grugde, I decided to share it here anyway, as I don't want to you guys to miss out...

I will probably wait for " " with Emma :sneaky:

kraggy

Oct 3, 2018
having a small problem with the latest version every time i play, when i get to the animated scenes the game just stops and freezes at the end so i have to shut down the game completly any ideas never had this problem on the older versions

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
having a small problem with the latest version every time i play, when i get to the animated scenes the game just stops and freezes at the end so i have to shut down the game completly any ideas never had this problem on the older versions
Try to update your media codecs. For example install the latest version of K-Lite Codecs Pack.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes