Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
A simple question that could have been answered with absolute minimal effort by the person asking. No-one likes someone that's too lazy to scroll through a page or two.
And y'all could just as easily ignore the question but you can't help but clap back every single damn time. It's just kinda weird and spams up the threads. You do you tho.

Reactions: splamo

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
And y'all could just as easily ignore the question but you can't help but clap back every single damn time. It's just kinda weird and spams up the threads. You do you tho.
Perhaps, but entertaining the masses is less likely to get called 'spam', when compared to someone complaining about jokes. :sneaky:

Reactions: Tristrix

Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
Perhaps, but entertaining the masses is less likely to get called 'spam', when compared to someone complaining about jokes. :sneaky:
That's fair. Hear me out though. I get it, I look through the thread and like ever fourth or fifth post is someone asking something they could've figured out themselves. It gets old. But then if you look back, you'll see that almost every time, someone replies with something smart ass. Then someone like me points that out, then someone like you points out the they pointed it out, etc etc. Right?

Okay now. If folks are gonna take time out of their busy day to smart off, they could just as easily have answered the question in the first place. Then at most you get a "thanks" and the exchange ends in about half the number of posts. Someone still had to take the time to reply but they were going to anyway, and these questions aren't going away no matter how much you shame people for them, so isn't the most efficient response a simple answer?

Granted, as you point out, it's less fun I guess, but it does give me the opportunity to hit you with this pseudo intellectual bullshit as I enjoy my morning coffee.

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
I would have carpal tunnel syndrome if I responded to every 'where's the b00bs' post, but some of these are so blatantly lazy that someone needs to point it out. And there's soooo friggin much of it here, more than all the other forums I watch combined.

Reactions: TheDevian

mililivantilili

Mar 23, 2019
Hello,

I updated to v0.9.9 and when I go from one place to another it choose some weird path insted of shortest. Is there any solution for this problem?

Last edited:

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hello,

I updated to v0.9.9 and when I go from one place to another it choose some weird path insted of shortest. Is there any solution for this problem?
Are you talking about when you travel on the map, if so your the first one I know who has had this problem

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hello,

Delete the Faerin Folder in %AppData% and start the game again.

Are you talking about when you travel on the map, if so your the first one I know who has had this problem
Not the first one. ;)

Reactions: TheDevian

Drendari

May 18, 2018
Isn't the new stuff unlocking in the gallery anymore? I just see older stuff there, even when grabbing the 100% save from a bit up and using the "unlock memories" cheat.

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes